Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
okulele

Allow perceptions to be transformed by Reality

2 posts in this topic

Say you realized that you are Life. When you look around, do all your perceptions reflect that knowing? When you peek into your mind, does it admit the truth of that recognition? When you look at your  livinglife, are the actions that are being taken congruent with what you "be" or are these actions predicated upon a limitation?

If any of these - your perceptions, your mind, your actions - don't fully and obiously reflect Reality, hold them up against It. Let them burn! Let every sound, that is any less than You face the Law (lol, I mean Reality here :D). Let every sight that doesn't give credit to Your infinite nature be challanged. Let every thought that points to a smallness be dissolved. Let every action that is based on a belief of seperation be let go of.

I don't know about you, but I am totally not content with realizing, if the perception, if the mind, the action, the body - EVERYTHING! - doesn't directly confirm Reality.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

Aligning relative reality with ultimate reality is the greatest challenge, purpose, and reward of life. It is easy to claim that you are awakened, but the proof is in the existential pudding. Do you still suffer? Are you afflicted with desires, aversions, boredom, laziness, and anxiety? If so, you have not yet reached the end of the enlightenment journey. That destination is ultimate freedom, and it is only realized within. 

As I have said, I have only one purpose: to make man free, to urge him towards freedom, to help him to break away from all limitations, for that alone will give him eternal happiness, will give him the unconditioned realization of the Self…

Again, you have the idea that only certain people hold the key to the Kingdom of Happiness. No one holds it. No one has the authority to hold that key. That key is your own self, and in the development and the purification and in the incorruptibility of that self alone is the Kingdom of Eternity…

You are accustomed to being told how far you have advanced, what is your spiritual status. How childish! Who but yourself can tell you if you are beautiful or ugly within? Who but yourself can tell you if you are incorruptible? You are not serious in these things.

But those who really desire to understand, who are looking to find that which is eternal, without beginning and without an end, will walk together with a greater intensity, will be a danger to everything that is unessential, to unrealities, to shadows. And they will concentrate, they will become the flame, because they understand.

- Jiddu Krishnamurti

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.