Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jon_Bundesen

Semen retention causing pain in penis after masturbating

2 posts in this topic

I went on semen retention for 1.5 years and just recently came back masturbating.

I do it daily and after I ejaculate I feel a pain in my urethra (The urine and sperm track)

When I wasn't on semen retention I didn't experience this problem but I think it might having something to do with semen retention. Maybe it's because I went on semen retention for quite a while that my penis muscle needs to get trained again :) I have no idea.

Has anyone experienced something like this?

Penis.jpg

There's LEVELS to this shit!!!

@Jon_Bundesen

2 hours ago, Jon_Bundesen said:

I went on semen retention for 1.5 years and just recently came back masturbating.

I do it daily and after I ejaculate I feel a pain in my urethra (The urine and sperm track)

When I wasn't on semen retention I didn't experience this problem but I think it might having something to do with semen retention. Maybe it's because I went on semen retention for quite a while that my penis muscle needs to get trained again :) I have no idea.

Has anyone experienced something like this?

Penis.jpg

I've experienced a similar sensation like this, after long abstinence from fapping. Just make sure to at least give 4-8 days of rest in between your masturbation sessions for rest.