Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shin

USA health care

27 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, StarfoxEpiphany said:

It's not just rich people that can use healthcare.  Veterans, poor people, and old people in the US are on socialized medicine. It's about 37% of the country.   I'm on socialized medicine myself.

One of the reasons Sanders failed is because he wasn't being entirely honest about the situation in the US.

And what does that cover ? At what rate ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

And what does that cover ? At what rate ?

Mine covers everything except dental , and I don't pay anything.  Same with my brother except he gets dental because he can't afford it.

Edited by StarfoxEpiphany
Forgot about dental

11 hours ago, StarfoxEpiphany said:

Mine covers everything except dental , and I don't pay anything.  Same with my brother except he gets dental because he can't afford 

Even if it's true, it's still leaving 60% percent of people in a fucked up system.

USA number 37 !

(France number 1 :ph34r:)

If someone said not to call an ambulance in Europe, we would think that person is crazy,

In the US, it's a normal behavior !

This is the definition of crying and laughing at the same time.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

31 minutes ago, Shin said:

Even if it's true, it's still leaving 60% percent of people in a fucked up system.

USA number 27 !

America is almost two different countries depending on where you end up on the socio-economic ladder.

People who've been insulated from the problems of the current system would change thier tune real quickly if they exchanged places with someone who was forced to declare bankruptcy because of medical expenses, or with a working class person with a chronic illness who was forced to choose between paying hundreds of dollars for medication they need or paying rent that month.

The entire purpose of the Privatized Health Care industry in America is to extort as much money as possible from its customers, rather than to provide for people's Health and Well Being.

It's an inhumane and needlessly cruel system.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

17 hours ago, DocWatts said:

America is almost two different countries depending on where you end up on the socio-economic ladder.

People who've been insulated from the problems of the current system would change thier tune real quickly if they exchanged places with someone who was forced to declare bankruptcy because of medical expenses, or with a working class person with a chronic illness who was forced to choose between paying hundreds of dollars for medication they need or paying rent that month.

The entire purpose of the Privatized Health Care industry in America is to extort as much money as possible from its customers, rather than to provide for people's Health and Well Being.

It's an inhumane and needlessly cruel system.

This is so sad ?
It's like a parody of stage orange being cosplayed to the extreme.

Doctors accepting to give specific drugs cause they are sponsored for it, even if they know it's shit.
Hospitals doing more checkup than necessary to get more money.
Drugs companies being so powerful they make any fair system to go into the toilet before it even goes to congress.

People refusing to get treated cause it's too pricy, until they have no other choice and now it cost their house.

Even 3rd world countries are doing better.

Come on ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

As someone who's been on both sides of the class divide, the difference between being rich and poor when trying to access Health Care is the difference between a $15 copay when picking up a Prescription, and paying a third your monthly income for Insulin.

The US Government does very little to set price limits on what perspective drug companies are allowed to charge for medication, and it's not uncommon at all for medications to cost hundreds of dollars.

Predatory Capitalism at it's finest. It's extremely expensive to be a poor or a working class person in America, and health care is no different.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

7 hours ago, DocWatts said:

and paying a third your monthly income for Insulin.

My mother and my aunt would be dead a long time ago.

This makes me so sad fo US citizens :/

3730b852861ee195d5c35694c06cf824.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them