Arcangelo

Splitting U.F.O. (Homeland Security leaked video)

18 posts in this topic

This the craziest and the longest of the DOD videos out there. At the end the UFO splits into 2.

WTF are we dealing with? And why no one is talking about it? Why is everybody ignoring the flying saucers?

People are talking about this. It's even showing up on prestige media with some frequency since 2017. 

You're asking why it's not a bigger deal. Why more sectors of society - like academia - aren't involved. 

To that, I can only offer speculation. It's hard for people to accept huge paradigm shifts, and what we are seeing means we will undergo the biggest paradigm shift in our history. Our understanding of science, our place in the cosmos, the power we have over our own world - all of this will be shaken. For those of us who don't attach too much emotion to information, this is no big deal and even exciting. New and better information is better than old and outdated information. But for many others accepting such a huge change of mindset will be very hard for them temperamentally. This includes many scientists who will now need to accept many of their beliefs of how the universe works (and projects they've been working on their entires lives) are incorrect and need to be reassembled. For a minority of them, this will be magical news. For the conformist majority used to only very incremental changes, this will be hard. There will be denial. The NYT is already publishing denials by physicists. 

Edited by DieFree

That is fucking wild.  Holy hell.

Very exciting stuff!  So there’s basically things on our planet “flying” that defy our understanding of physics and propulsion in ways that boggles our minds in comparison to the modern technology we currently have?  And we’re clueless as to the who, what, where, when and why?

Epic lol

20 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

@Arcangelo @DieFree @hoodrow trillson Seriously guys, please, that's most likely not a alien thing. That doesn't prove anything at all. I could bet all my money on that it isn't anything alien.

Jesus Christ..

Embarrasing.

Watch videos from Mick West: https://youtube.com/c/MickWest

Why so much fear ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Why so much fear ?

It's not fear.

Do you believe that the thing in that video is a alien/has alien origin?

13 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

It's not fear.

Do you believe that the thing in that video is a alien/has alien origin?

I have no idea, but you seem triggered eveyrytime someone says so.

God is love

And God in them

It's pretty impolite for all of you to all talk so much about aliens but not even go meet them. Would you like it if we all talked about you in your back, judging you and debating whether you are real or not? I think you should all take some DMT, introduce yourself to them and apologize for such disrespect.

3 hours ago, Shin said:

I have no idea, but you seem triggered eveyrytime someone says so.

You're damn right I'm triggered, because I don't like it when people are deluded. I value the truth, not only for myself, but also for others.

We humans are supposed to be more intelligent than animals, so it hurts when humans are acting as stupid as animals.

I'm empathetic and I take responsibility and try to dispel delusion and ignorance from the world.

There must be some people who stop the bubble of self reinforcing cycle of people who share each others delusional beliefs with each other.

What do you think if no one would do anything? It would spread, and spread, and spread.

Would you like a world where all human beings are 100% deluded? You want that we start burning witches on stake again? Or perhaps you want the west to become like Somalia where you get death penalty if you don't believe in islam?

Edited by Blackhawk

29 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

You're damn right I'm triggered, because I don't like it when people are deluded. I value the truth, not only for myself, but also for others.

We humans are supposed to be more intelligent than animals, so it hurts when humans are acting as stupid as animals.

I'm empathetic and I take responsibility and try to dispel delusion and ignorance from the world.

There must be some people who stop the bubble of self reinforcing cycle of people who share each others delusional beliefs with each other.

What do you think if no one would do anything? It would spread, and spread, and spread.

Would you like a world where all human beings are 100% deluded? You want that we start burning witches on stake again? Or perhaps you want the west to become like Somalia where you get death penalty if you don't believe in islam?

You're not triggered because you value truth, you're triggered because you hold a position and need to defend it.

Caring about truth has nothing to do with that.

It's kind of the opposite, you have no idea what it is and you are open to any possibilities without caring about any positions in particular.

God is love

And God in them

@Blackhawk

8 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

@Shin No, you're wrong.

Case closed, no debating.

While I loosely think the spacecraft, or the materials might be alien in origin, I do think that if this was designed by a human mind that figured out and imagined how the parts could work together in such a way that it could split apart mid flight maintaining control, then that is epic as hell.

Whoa... when I read “Splitting U.F.O.” in the thread title somehow I wasn’t imaging it would actually split like that. That’s fucking wild. Even if it’s not aliens how would a craft be able to do that with that much symmetry and precision? 

Edited by Consilience

3 hours ago, Consilience said:

Whoa... when I read “Splitting U.F.O.” in the thread title somehow I wasn’t imaging it would actually split like that. That’s fucking wild. Even if it’s not aliens how would a craft be able to do that with that much symmetry and precision? 

That’s the thing: it can’t.  Humans can’t.  This thing defies the laws of physics.

Now, who’s not to say it’s not man made but from our current understanding of our modern technology so far on earth—we can’t do that right now.

I know the USA has been pumping trillions of dollars into the military for decades and decades… perhaps it’s that?  Personally, I’m not sure what trillions of dollars spanning decades gets you.  If it is that, the magnitude of the technological jump would be astonishing.

Some people say it’s faulty sensors (like the Degrass/Rogan convo) but getting multiple confirmed readings by multiple ships/planes etc is pretty telling.

I am open to the possibility of UFO's existing, but that's a bird bruh

^Yeah a bird that splits into 2.

Since I type on my search box every single day, multiple times a day the words: ''UFO UAP report'' the AI thinks I am a robot.

2021 Disclosure Year!

That video is too unclear to be considered as clear evidence of UFO. 

Sorry looks like filmed using potato as usual. Grainy footage from far, nothing very concrete. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.