Varun M K

I Dont Know What I Am Doing.

6 posts in this topic

Hello people,this is my second post in this forum.This one is related to my life purpose and what i am currently doing right now.

So this is my second year in a design college.i am studying Automobile design. Automobiles have been my entire life since my dad introduced me to them through a magazine.i got so fascinated by automobiles that i really wanted to do something in the automobile industry.it was my genuine life purpose and my dream was to become The head of design of Automobili Lamborgini and become the greatest legend that ever lived in the automobile industry.I was really living my life to the fullest and loved what i did.

But everything changed when i saw Leos Enlightenment video,and since i always wanted to know the truth of existence and god i got really scared and yet fascinated to listen to whats gonna come next.Almost 1 and a half year has passed since then and my life has turned around completely.Now i am not really passionate about cars and automobile design and engineering.i have been meditating almost on a daily basis since the.Now i really dont know where to take my life and am confused as hell.I tried to surrender myself to automobile design but it didnt help,but then i saw sadgurus video in which he told we should do what is necessary.So i dont know whether my work is necessary or not.So yes basically i am stuck for now with no sense of passion or enthusiasm for life.

I will be really grateful if you can help me out.Thank you so much :)

44 minutes ago, Varun M K said:

Hello people,this is my second post in this forum.This one is related to my life purpose and what i am currently doing right now.

So this is my second year in a design college.i am studying Automobile design. Automobiles have been my entire life since my dad introduced me to them through a magazine.i got so fascinated by automobiles that i really wanted to do something in the automobile industry.it was my genuine life purpose and my dream was to become The head of design of Automobili Lamborgini and become the greatest legend that ever lived in the automobile industry.I was really living my life to the fullest and loved what i did.

But everything changed when i saw Leos Enlightenment video,and since i always wanted to know the truth of existence and god i got really scared and yet fascinated to listen to whats gonna come next.Almost 1 and a half year has passed since then and my life has turned around completely.Now i am not really passionate about cars and automobile design and engineering.i have been meditating almost on a daily basis since the.Now i really dont know where to take my life and am confused as hell.I tried to surrender myself to automobile design but it didnt help,but then i saw sadgurus video in which he told we should do what is necessary.So i dont know whether my work is necessary or not.So yes basically i am stuck for now with no sense of passion or enthusiasm for life.

I will be really grateful if you can help me out.Thank you so much :)

Yep awakening is a terrifying thing. I can safety say I have been on the same boat as you. As you get rid of your identity all of the things you believed were a part of who you are start to crumble and you don't know what to do. You have been taught your whole life what life should be about and now your opening up to other ways and its seriously messing with you.

Ask yourself

What is life?

Why do I need purpose to truly be fulfilled?

What am I?

Also investigate the idea that you have no sense of passion or enthusiasm for life. What you will find may shock and fascinate you. Truth is you have been told you need to have to be this specific way and life has to be a certain way but its a lie that is pretty hard to get out of the subconscious mind. As Leo said in his recent video "cultural conditioning is a extremely tricky thing to work out of your system" so don't worry keep the work going.

What you need right now in my opinion is to also not let your consciousness work take over your day to day life too soon. Overtime though you will have to completely disappear to achieve enlightenment. Your ego is scared and that is perfect.

I wish you the best and remember everything is okay. Let go and it will be fine this is something we all need to keep in mind.

Edited by Live Life Liam

@Varun M K

Thing about enlightenment is if you have a strong urge to find the truth then you should be feeling passionate about that in particular (most truth seekers drop everything and focus on getting free).  If you're focusing on what you have lost (passion for this career option) then just kill it completely and you will probably feel the relief of being able to let it go if you have in fact seen the futility of it and it's not really something you want to do.

It's ok to flick things off when you see that it was a foolish pursuit for you, you might just need somebody to give you the permission to bring the axe down fully on the block and cut it off completely.   Believe me, if your passion for truth is stronger and you let go of the career you wont feel stranded anymore.

This agitation might be stopping you realizing the full force of your desire to find the truth.  Either way, one of them has got to go.

Edited by GTITurbolover

@Varun M K I've struggled a lot with life purpose lately and then found Leo's recent video on intuition. It was really helpful  because it showed me that I do actually know exactly what I want or where to go, or at least part of me knows, and the one big thing I have to do is surrender to that voice; quiet down and relax so I can hear it and follow it. 
The power of intuition is actually so powerful; there's so much there to help us that we completely blank. It's almost as if your intuition has all the answers you'll really need in life, but that depends how deep we're gonna agree it really goes:)

Anyway, here's the vid:

Hope it helps

@Varun M K Throughout our life we will usually change what we are passionate about and what we love to do several times. I am 30 and a life coach and I haven't always known that this is what I wanted to do. I started off doing fashion design and graphic design in school and I loved this more than anything. Than I didn't like the fashion industry too much and decided I wanted to do something more challenging that will earn me a great stead income so I decided to study Law and become a lawyer. I did this for a few years and realized I wanted more, I wasn't connected with what I was doing. So I decided to do some volunteer work mentoring youth in foster care and from there I was put in councelling training to help people who had depression and were suicidal. This changed me and how I looked at life and my own life and I knew from then forward I wanted to help as many people as I can. So I did psychology at university and I finished a life coaching diploma and now I really feel like for the first time in my life, there is nothing I want more than to help others and hopefully make a difference to someone else's life. So as you see our passions and purposes change throughout different stages of our life and sometimes we have to go through these changes to grow and really figure out who we are and what we really want to do. 

Me... too... !! Well, I knew and know what I want in my life but..... Ahhh! My parents are the problem (I still love them). They want me to become something like .... whatever. But me, I just want to go somewhere in the wood and meditate. Be alone. So now I'm doing something but then I'm not really into it. But recently I decided to work hard since I can't be a yogi yet. I decided that I'll give my all to accomplish whatever I need to accomplish as quickly as possible and do whatever I want. But then, it's really hard because I'm a little young. My biggest obstacle right now is RELATIONSHIP. I tried and am trying to stay away from being attached to someone. My advice is if you can't put your dreams away now then accomplish it. Then, start enlightenment path. But of course, practice meditation everyday tho. :) Because that's your next coming up dream.