BipolarGrowth

Weightless Transcendence into Perfect Peace and Bliss in Meditation

8 posts in this topic

I  was taken into the light of Source itself. It started within like 15 seconds of the meditation beginning. It was quite unexpected. Meditation had been quite weak for me. But I fully committed myself to learning more from a spiritual guide yesterday, and today I had a breakthrough. 

It was such a healing space to be in. Truly remarkable. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

Nice!

It's so easy to dismiss any spiritual practice. All this judgement and comparison between meditation, contemplation, psychedelics and etc. is really not what meditation is about in the first place. Still, I find myself doubting meditation everyday and not actually going all the way. Glad you managed to though. 

5 minutes ago, 4201 said:

Nice!

It's so easy to dismiss any spiritual practice. All this judgement and comparison between meditation, contemplation, psychedelics and etc. is really not what meditation is about in the first place. Still, I find myself doubting meditation everyday and not actually going all the way. Glad you managed to though. 

I’ve been using many different methods for a long time. The answer is all of the above. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

YES BRO!!!!!!

so fucking proud of you man. you deserve it after all you have been through man. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

I had the same exact experience today as well. my body felt numb and completely merged with the universe

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

That's awesome man :) Was your spirit guide physical, like a tree, or something non-physical? Was the guide encouraging you to commit more to meditation or something? 

Excellent. :)

What's your favorite spot for meditation practice?

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

7 hours ago, Consilience said:

That's awesome man :) Was your spirit guide physical, like a tree, or something non-physical? Was the guide encouraging you to commit more to meditation or something? 

It is a specific entity/spirit. I had some fear about if it was the right teacher for me, but I had some guidance and intuition that it is time to accept the guidance fully and go with it. 

The guide did not encourage anything per say. I simply had a surprisingly different meditation the next day after reaffirming and refocusing my relationship with this guide. 

3 hours ago, Anahata said:

Excellent. :)

What's your favorite spot for meditation practice?

I typically just do it on the couch at home. Sittings with my meditation teacher have shifted to Zoom ever since COVID. I do Heartfulness meditation which seems to be rather effective for me overall 

Delugional.