Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I am not gut in Spanish. I just checked my niece for vocabulary for shool, and pickep up some of them. I am at the level of 7th class. I understand simple written texts in spanish. But don´t understand a word when the spanish people speak especially when they speak in Spain- it´s a nightmare. I even better understand Italian, which I never learned, when Italians speak. 

The spanish of Latinos is better though. So I still hope to see Latin America in my life.

From what I know, Spanish is actually ranked #2 in the most widely spread, easiest languages category. Just after english?

Tbh, I really consider learning Spanish to the level of my English. Knowing Spanish and English pretty much guarantees you communication with anyone in this world. Maybe with the exception of China.

Just now, Peter Miklis said:

From what I know, Spanish is actually ranked #2 in the most widely spread, easiest languages category. Just after english?

Tbh, I really consider learning Spanish to the level of my English. Knowing Spanish and English pretty much guarantees you communication with anyone in this world. Maybe with the exception of China.

WHo cares man .I don't beleive she does too.She is upto destroying .So leave her with that.

I will just sit back and laugh.

Hahahahaha

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

So leave her with that.

I should leave Ivankiss. Peter M. should leave me. What is up with you?  Why do you want everyone to leave everyone?

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

WHo cares man .I don't beleive she does too.She is upto destroying .So leave her with that.

I simply responded to her. Don't worry, I'll leave you two sweathearts alone??

3 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

I simply responded to her. Don't worry, I'll leave you two sweathearts alone??

two sweathearts? I only see one and that's me .Her?Really,spitting fire everywhere?

7 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I should leave Ivankiss. Peter M. should leave me. What is up with you?  Why do you want everyone to leave everyone?

Do whatever you want I don't care.

27 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Her?Really,spitting fire everywhere?

It's called 'role-play', dummy :)

I just wanna make you happy, sweetheart (not sweatheart haha)

38 minutes ago, Hulia said:

It's called 'role-play', dummy :)

I just wanna make you happy, sweetheart (not sweatheart haha)

Still. I told you. 

Just read Ivan's post and it turned me off. Your only passion and vision in life is picking cherries and making me mad. 

But... 

Edited by Zeroguy

9 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Just read Ivan's post and it turned me off. Your only passion and vision in life is picking cherries and making me mad. 

But... 

You wanted me to be with Schneider. What do you have against Ivan now? He is better. Such a sensitive guy and a little enlightened.

1 minute ago, Hulia said:

You wanted me to be with Schneider. What do you have against Ivan now? He is better. Such a sensitive guy and a little enlightened.

Who says so. I told you that I would have a word with him about gardening and stuff. Interested in his ideas. 

Hey! Sensitive guy is my country man. We need to stand up for each other. 

7 minutes ago, Hulia said:

and a little enlightened.

xDxDxD

@Hulia You really are after destroying.Already said I will sit back and laugh.Ahhh...

10 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Who says so. I told you that I would have a word with him about gardening and stuff. Interested in his ideas. 

Hey! Sensitive guy is my country man. We need to stand up for each other. 

You told me to seduce Schneider and report here like Ivankiss is doing. Thousands of people can confirm, you perv.

Instead I would rather seduce Ivankiss and then we both would have our sex journals. Wouldn´t it be fun? It´s like his J would write here. I´d like to read it!

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

You told me to seduce Schneider and report here like Ivankiss is doing. Thousands of people can confirm, you perv.

I suggested you to play /toy him .Wanted to see some comedy texts .

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

Instead I would rather seduce Ivankiss and then we both would have our sex journals. Wouldn´t it be fun? It´s like his J would write here. I´d like to read it!

What I am trying to do with spending so much time talking to you other then this.We already have our journal here with proper name?

Already told you posesive and you will not wiggle .Content under light dress is reserved for me.

I owe it .

We will dance but knowing you (how much you lie) dancing with you doesn't bring result I am hoping for.

For the fun of it I guess.

Edited by Zeroguy

47 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

We will dance but knowing you (how much you lie) dancing with you doesn't bring result I am hoping for.

I will dance for the whole universe. But it might happen, that you´ll become my whole universe.

No i won't or stand in line. What can I say. 

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

No i won't or stand in line. What can I say. 

Oh, you are so picky. Why don´t you want to be a universe?