Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

Wait a minute, what bed? 

I am skipping your offer. Only sacrificed thing will be that snake in wallet I guess. 

2 weeks in jungle like she is golden or something. 

I am on the borderline of Libra and Skorpio. When in balance I am the most loving, caring and soft person in the world. But bring me out of balance and I´ll bite, sting and pierce.

This friend of me... her name is Irina Serbina... just a thought

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

This friend of me... her name is Irina Serbina... just a thought

I know.

Sagittarius man and Libra woman make a pairing that is successful, inspiring and motivating. ... Sagittarius man gives a new direction to the life of Libra woman in all aspects. This combination is powerful and their connection is perfect but he should never try to persuade her to do anything she does not wants to do.

https://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/libra-woman-sagittarius-man/

What is so funny? Anyways I am glad, you are not an Earth. Earth-people are terrible - the worst. The ones with the lists for everything. I really need to avoid them, they hurt my passionate waters. 

Actually all the people around me found that I am a typical Libra - soft and diplomatic. And only my earthly mother insisted I am a Skorpio.

Tell me who you think I am, and I tell you, whether you are earth or one of the really good elements like water, air, fire.

Hahahahahahahaha 

Schneider will calm those waters no worry. 

This place, will never save myself from it. 

Schneider is happily married with a Schneiderin. We see them happily dabble in a pool from the nursery window. My daughter says, she has a childhood´s trauma from seeing naked Schneiders dabbling in the pool. But I think it was a good view. :) 

Just now, Hulia said:

Schneider is happily married with a Schneiderin. We see them happily dabble in a pool from the nursery window. My daughter says, she has a childhood´s trauma from seeing naked Schneiders dabbling in the pool. But I think it was a good view. :) 

Hahaha.

You...No wonder he offered you his help.Probably he catched that.

So that's why you are afraid to call him on coffee in your garden?

OK lets talk about neighbors. I live now in suburbia not in city.

House next to me .There is middle aged woman who has grown daughter (divorced) and she was with one guy who also had son and daughter and they lived together there with young daughter of that man.Adult children lived on their own but they would came by very often.They splited and now she is all alone by herself.

So that women would ussually ask me to help her out with pretty much everything she needed.Whenever that guy was on job and daughter was in school.I could many times take oportunity but I didn't.While that guy was there she tried so many times to set her daughter for me.Daughter was very interested and for that reason had to always refuse and came up with excusses why I can't come over there.

It seems that you are constantly offered daughters by their mums. What can I say? Weird!

Just now, Hulia said:

It seems that you are constantly offered daughters by their mums. What can I say? Weird!

Suburban life it's the same like you live in village.Mentality of people is different then in city.Even in city those stuff happen.Moms wanting good future for their daughters while themselves want piesce of meat.

Have to be blunt don't I?

I live in the outskirts of a city. We have here a mix of single family and appartment houses, more appartment houses. The mentality is rather urban. Since we live and work and have fun in the city. Just 20 minutes by bike to a city center from me,  and 5 minutes to lake :) 

All houses here so I guess that's make it for what it is.

City is batmobil ,leather jacket stuff I got use to that and where I grow up.Very fast way of living.That's why that edginess and in many ways no BS attitude .So I differ from these peeps .They are so naive and unlike city folks not really good at hiding their actual intentions .

11 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

They are so naive and unlike city folks not really good at hiding their actual intentions .

Good place to look for a realtionship material, isn´t it?

13 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Good place to look for a realtionship material, isn´t it?

Yes.Bravo.