Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

If you are of those weaker signs no play anymore.Last thing I want is neuroticism.I know that picking cherries calms you down yet it ignites neighbors.

Well,life.

Step closer,step away ,step together step apart .

14 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Since we will wait for our tarot  card reading for nobody know how long.

What's your astrological sign?

Lion pls be lion.

Lion? Aaaah, you like be dominated?

No I am not a lion.

What are weak signs for you?

A am actually on the boderline of two signs. I guess I can select. Or I could switch from one to another, you´ll like this gane. Lucky me, to be born on the border

Edited by Hulia

@Hulia Please tell me. 

Lets say hypotetically it is a man and not a cat. Can you describe me what typw of life you would want to live with him. 

I already told mine. 

1001 nights in Paris with woman of my life. 

I mean it's not schneider but what type of man too? 

Describe what you want. Even if you don't beleive anymore or even think that such man could exist. 

For fun just describe what would you like. 

Edited by Zeroguy

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Can you describe me what typw of life you would want to live with him. 

I have no beard, I don´t even want to think about hypothetical things.

9 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

1001 nights in Paris with woman of my life. 

We are not compatible, I don´t like big cities.

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I mean it's not schneider but what type of man too? 

Describe what you want. Even if you don't beleive anymore or even think that such man could exist. 

For fun just describe what would you like. 

A man who doesn´t look for a certain type of a woman. A man who looks for love.

He doesn´t exist :) 

But in 100 years...

in 100 years survival won´t be as important as today and I´ll return to the earth and take one of the love-seeking men 

yeah.. there will be even a choice

3 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I have no beard, I don´t even want to think about hypothetical things.

I don't Schneider would even consider approaching you then. 

3 minutes ago, Hulia said:

We are not compatible, I don´t like big cities.

I like suburbias of big cities. 

2 minutes ago, Hulia said:

A man who doesn´t look for a certain type of a woman. A man who looks for love.

He doesn´t exist :) 

But in 100 years...

Just write here all your oreferences and how would you like that relationship to look like don't be shy. 

So my angel you owe me sign too before you finally figure out what you actually want, who gives a shit about politics. 

Open your ❤️ and be free to express. 

Edited by Zeroguy

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

So my angel you owe me sign too before you finally figure out what you actually want, who gives a shit about politics. 

Open your ❤️ and be free to express. 

I definitely and actually DON`T WANT anyone to set conditions on me. 

Speaking about relationships, it´s funny, how you don´t get - I could cry. I don´t imagine a relationship in my mind. Because I am not looking for it. Well when I was younger I imagined a relationship - it was a hotel room with a morning lightray in the gap between heavy curtains with underware lying everywhere on the floor. THis is how my relationship was with my husband. He gave me a tree, a house, a daughter. Et voila. I am all set. Why sould I have a new relationship? 

Normally people who look for relationship, do it because of financial or psycological reasons. I am stable financially and comfortable being alone. 

Basically I could live together with anyone, who is not bad in the core and physycally not disgusting in terms of having sex together, which is more for him, even that is not a must for me. I am a pretty easy-go person. Since I am very sensitive towards other people´s moods I am egoistically ineterested in jollying my partner along. But again I don´t need a man on my side for some abstract relationship. I am more confortable alone. Ask me concrete questions on this topic. Because I see serious misunderstanding on your side. Why? You cannot imagine that a woman might be more comfortable alone than in a relationship?

The only reson for me to go for a relationship would be not a relationship per se but a person. Relationship as a means, not a goal. But then we have this neediness thing again. Take the neediness out of equation and what remains? Apparently no relationship. 

So no matter from what side we approach, the realtionship brings no advantages for me. Apart of Amazon-trip, wich has too many dangers for me to go there alone.

3 hours ago, Hulia said:

A am actually on the boderline of two signs. I guess I can select. Or I could switch from one to another, you´ll like this gane. Lucky me, to be born on the border

I was just thinking, that ny country´s name means also "border". What a bliss it is to feel so connected to the place of birth. We will be fine - me and my country.

So why rejection of neighbor then. You beleive he would cling to you. 

This is what I don't understand. Lets say hypotetically we  get into it. By things you say and your real and actual values well you wouldn't allow me to cheat on you, yet you are easy going and not need relationship or man in your life for anything else other then sex. 

So why rejection of neighbor then. You beleive he would cling to you. 

Because I don´t need a relationship. I am more comfortable alone than with a man.

What is unclear here? 

1 minute ago, Hulia said:

Because I don´t need a relationship. I am more comfortable alone than with a man.

What is unclear here? 

Ok. I understand and it's not a problem at all. 

What I am asking is just next thing. How would that guy be like, who would made reconsider that. There must be such man. What qualities he would have. 

Because I am alone with kid for the rest of my life is just not a happy story. 

By things you say and your real and actual values well you wouldn't allow me to cheat on you

As long as I don´t know, it´s not a big deal for me. But again.. why should I have a relationship with you in the 1st place? 

8 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

and not need relationship or man in your life for anything else other then sex. 

I didn´t say it. I can do without sex. 

I don´t want sex without relationship, because I need emotional connection to enjoy sex. But I don´t want a relationship, I´d rather pass on sex for the comfort of being alone.

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

What I am asking is just next thing. How would that guy be like, who would made reconsider that. There must be such man. What qualities he would have. 

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

The only reson for me to go for a relationship would be not a relationship per se but a person. Relationship as a means, not a goal. But then we have this neediness thing again. Take the neediness out of equation and what remains? Apparently no relationship. 

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Because I am alone with kid for the rest of my life is just not a happy story. 

What? What are you talking about Zero? :) You and a kid?? ?

4 minutes ago, Hulia said:

As long as I don´t know, it´s not a big deal for me. But again.. why should I have a relationship with you in the 1st place? 

It's not about me. 

4 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I didn´t say it. I can do without sex. 

I don´t want sex without relationship, because I need emotional connection to enjoy sex. But I don´t want a relationship, I´d rather pass on sex for the comfort of being alone.

OK. 

Write her if you would want it one day or whatever, how it would like. That's all I am asking. 

Hahahahahahahaha 

You know I am a random serb and from balkan. Another 's man child is for a man like. No but nothing against the kid.