Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

I'll have admit guys, this chit-chat of yours is pretty entertaining. Sometimes, when I'm bored and have nothing to do, I log on actualized.org just to see what's new in this journal?@Zeroguy @Hulia

The bastard deleted everything he said and promised to me. Men! Never trust them.

19 minutes ago, Hulia said:

The bastard deleted everything he said and promised to me. Men! Never trust them.

Hahaha.

ofcourse ,when you will learn lesson?:P

Women?!

My private life madam...

10 hours ago, Hulia said:

Beautiful places, but I don´t need you there. They are safe.

But in Brazil I need a strong and courageous man. A warior like you, my beautiful serb.

My beautiful lady that scares people off with some harsh truths.We will all die then what are you saving?I mean one more argument in my favor.

@Zeroguy Then let us die in Brazil. In tight embraces of a snake on a mighty river under endless sky.

2 minutes ago, Hulia said:

@Zeroguy Then let us die in Brazil. In tight embraces of a snake on a mighty river under endless sky.

2 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Oh Fireful hyena please don't turn me on this early.

Well one thing I know for sure one of us ain't no gonna get disapointed snake or me.So pick wisely.:P

14 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Oh Fireful hyena please don't turn me on this early.

Did you call me hyena? You can´t do it to a woman without having married her before! Please call me an angel or baby mouse. And I´ll call you a tiger.

Hey ,Hey stop with scaring me.Don't mentoin marriage yet .I will escape.So exotic places my angel nothing from good ol' european stuff.My wallet!

@Zeroguy Don´t worry, exotic places are cheap, because we Germans have stolen them everything ?

And be glad, your lady is not blonde, otherwise the locals would get us before the snakes, my courageous warrior. And leave your BMW at home. Only a horse, a sword, a tent.

4 minutes ago, Hulia said:

@Zeroguy Don´t worry, exotic places are cheap, because we Germans have stolen them everything ?

Are we talking about EU.Hey France is still there.9_9

4 minutes ago, Hulia said:

And be glad, your lady is not blonde, otherwise the locals would get us before the snakes, my courageous warrior. And leave your BMW at home. Only a horse, a sword, a tent.

Oh .Your fantasies.What?! Can you rent horse in Brazil?Logistics my lady have to think about everything.

Miss all of this for ......I mean .....

Worst thing of all there would be no medicines there and she will have headaches all the time.

Vacation my.....I hate you.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy Imagine both of us there. Me in bikiny, you in an elegant bermuda with an elegant gold chain on your hairy breast walking relaxed hand in hand in the sunset of warm Brazilian evening.

Don´t you think, we would fit?

Well what hairy chest?I even lack proper beard.Gold chain will be nice.Back to 90's.

Well would be nice .But expect you will not be  the only women who will look in my direction.Hope you are not equally jelous  as possesive as I am.

Edited by Zeroguy

I hate the expression "It´s not a rocket science". In 100% of cases they tell it about tasks requiring a lot of time and effort, tasks that they will never do themselves - they (male directors) are too impatient and superficial and have too many futile meetings for these kind of tasks and too little knowledge of details. Not a big problem. But hey, guys, a little appreciation would be ok. And time. 

I think, I have to reanimate a thread with a redbeard.

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Well what hairy chest?I even lack proper beard.Gold chain will be nice.Back to 90's.

Well would be nice .But expect you will not be not the only women who will look in my direction.Hope you are not equally jelous  as possesive as I am.

Ha! Expect to have to fight for me. All that jelous males on the beach hating you from the bottom of their hearts, provoking and challenging you. Forget a chain, take a sword!

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Well what hairy chest?I even lack proper beard

I hoped your hairy chest will scare other jelous males from us. But now I don´t know... Only a sword only a horse, I am afraid. No relaxed walk in bermudas.

I will take my sword ,don't worry.

I will just leave you there.Maybe some of those tourists is that ...naive to fall for vacation plan and he will take you there.White knights are everywhere.

Meanwhile papi Zero will be busy hunting on that beach proper specie.

Edited by Zeroguy

You do realize snake in my wallet if it could talk will start yelling at me. 

Are you nuts?You travelled on another continent to ride a horse? 

Investment must pay off! 

Edited by Zeroguy

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

You do realize snake in my wallet if it could talk will start yelling at me. 

Are you nuts?You travelled on another continent to ride a horse? 

Investment must pay off! 

What do you want in Paris? To eat a heap of goose leaver on a big plate? To ride your BMW from one jam to another in a crasy parisian traffic? To look at flying legs of boring vaudeville girls? 

Funniest thing of all is that you are pushing some adventure while I am trying to create very romantic type of vacation where will we both enjoy. 

It's vacation.Vacation. 

Edited by Zeroguy