HereToLearn

Should Psychedelics ONLY be done when one is in a good mood?

24 posts in this topic

In my experience with shroom, in bad condition I still can take psychedelic BUT with high dose. So the big dose can make my mind meta enough to understand what is bad actually mean, the trip experience go the opposite of bad when you know what anything that you considered 'bad' really is. When I try trip in low dosage in the bad mood, not going very well. 

Take big dose, dive deep my man. Every trip had a lesson. Bad trip just make you stronger. Believe in your inner intention. Its your sail and compass. 

If you are stubborn and can't surrender, and you know this from yourself, bad trips can be bad.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

After you have one proper BAD trip, you will never take psychedelics in a bad mood again.

Haha true enuff

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Thank You So Much for genuine and insightful answers. I do, wonder, how strong is the correlation between the good/bad mood and good/bad trip.

I do think most likely people with a good mood and a good setting have bad trips too. It also might be a bias in itself to prefer good trips over bad.

Edited by HereToLearn