Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shin

Spiritual Teachers that are cosplaying

3 posts in this topic

God is infinity, which means infinite suffering and bliss all at once.
Infinity implies all state possible, and infinite situations and problems to solve/overcome.

That implies that no matter how much we solve "problems" and reduce suffering in the world, there will always be more coming.
That sounds nihilist and "bad", but actually, it would be sucks if it wasn't the case.

Think about it for a full minute (not asking much of you xD ), if you have peace in the world, with zero situations to solve, that's the same as imagining a world with no experiences, cause as soon as an other is created, there will be conflict in one form or another.
That applies to the individual as much as the collective, with no situations to deal with, with nothing to strive for, there is no point in having a temporal life's experience, time would be useless.

There will always be suffering as well as new challenges to tackle, so when Leo says Spiritual teachers are cosplaying, that's quite true, they don't actually believe peace and harmony can be reached (or it's wishful thinking), because it won't.
I'm not saying that we can't go through stage green and live in harmony as a human race, I'm saying that even if that is done, new challenges will arise out of that,

It will never stop.

Seeking the end of suffering, in the end, is kind of pointless and aimless, cause not only it is not possible, but it's not truly what you want.

Think again for another minute, if we truly wanted a life without struggles, why the fuck would we incarnate ourselves as human beings in the first place ?
That's what we wanted, or at least, that's what's happening and can't be avoided.

So what can we take out of that ?

We have to live life not to stop suffering, but to enjoy everything, even the struggles and the hardships, cause that's literally the only thing we can and will ever do.

We will never reach a state of eternal peace for long, cause even if we do, we'll come back one way or another as a human with "problems" (or other experiences) to start the cycle of suffering and bliss all over again.

We're not here to escape pain and suffering, we're here to experience it, to be able to contrast it with bliss and ecstasy, and then transcend them altogether, and forgot all about it.

Life is just an orgie of experiences that never stop in peace or suffering, but loves to mix both, because every one of those experiences are unique and will never happen again, which is why they are so beautiful and amazing.

Even the "worst" moment of your life
Was a masterpiece.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

47 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Are you coming to terms with being okay with your experience?  ?

I don't mean I'm going to kill myself if it's what you're asking xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them