Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

Contemplation is as powerful as any spiritual practice

1 post in this topic

Most likely, you can’t contemplate for shit if you don’t have a good range of experience in things like meditation or psychedelics, ideally both along with many other practices. At least if you’re anything like I was. It’s kind of like a hard method to get anything out of compared to other typical methods as far as actual consciousness expansion. The earlier and weaker contemplation is needed as a foundation too. Even though it’s basically spinning your wheels at the beginning, think of it like you’re spinning those wheels to warm them up for the actual result producing performance. 

Once you access the real power of contemplation, you can use it to enter states that can be more powerful than psychedelics. I’ve found a low dose of THC for me is like a lubricant for my consciousness. It’s more liberated and open to be deconstructed in this state. The ego sees the deconstruction and enjoys it because you fed it all the nondual bullshit fundamentals to calm its anxiety. Now is where those false idols of Truth you had in your conceptual mind are transformed into result-producing subconscious processes. 

You cannot understand much about contemplation’s true power until you access no mind and no self or what I rather call thinking without thought. It’s a certain type of those experiences. Once you find a reliable way to access thinking without thought, you can keep returning it to practice. I’ve been recording videos of my contemplation. This, as well as passionate conversation, immediately send me into thinking without thought. It’s at this point that you are fluid enough to get the results. After I’ve had an awakening triggered in this manner, I become what I believe is the highest goal which is Absolute or Awakened Authenticity. At this point you see me pull out my shadow and embrace it fully. So many “mentally ill” activities happen to me, but they are happening in a far healthier way. I stop suppressing this side of myself. Calling it mental illness is as low consciousness as calling someone retarded. 

I had harder “hallucinations” and arguably “higher” consciousness off one hit of a dab pen of delta 10 and delta 8 THC (fully legal in U.S.) and a thinking without thought contemplation Authenticity Awakening than I had previously on 10 tabs of LSD. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional.