Whatev3r

Social Anxiety

25 posts in this topic

Well I have to write my experience from a few days ago. I believe that it will motivate you. 

On last Sunday I met for the first time the parents of my girlfriend. It was the most anxious day of my life, but I was able to act normally for the 1st time for the last 3 years. There was no shaking, no dizziness, no social anxiety symptoms. I felt anxious, but the symptoms didn't appear.

I cannot describe how happy I feel right now. I wish you good luck.

Never give up! 

On 2016-11-04 at 0:54 PM, Whatev3r said:

Hi guys, i've been having social anxiety for a very long time, it started when i was around 12-13 and im now 20. I've been starting to get really hopeless, because it feels like nothing works. It's so deep in my psyche. Like in my country we have this mandatory military...um..service? that lasted for almost a year. There i had to be around people 24/7 and tried my hardest to learn to be relaxed with people, but it didn't help much. I'm pretty much as anxious now than before going there and that really fuels my hopelessness, if so hardcore exposure didn't help. Will anything ?

I've also meditated heavily for 9 months and started to do self inquiry 5 months ago. Strong determination sitting has really made me see all the traumatic events in my childhood that started this snowball effect of social anxiety.

I've started to think about psychedelics and other drugs that could help, but i'm scared that im too unstable to handle psychedelics.

I just thought to ask you if you have some suggestions? what helped you? also sorry for my bad english:D

What the fuck do you actualy want? why is it so fucking important to be at ease around people? 

You say you were in the military. and your still a fucking bitch. holy shit. I hope this hurts your feelings.

But back to the question. what do you actualy want? pussy? being a cool guy that other guys look up to? what the fuck is the fucking gain in being chill?

These are the questions you need to awnser. and ffs have a ton of psycalics. becouse you wont handle it. and you will brake down like a crying bitch. and that just what you need to get over this bullshit.

This my non bullshit way of helping out.

@Svartsaft wtf...

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

The beta blocker helps alot. Hard to be afraid of getting a panic attack in public if the drug prevents it. It stops the cycle of: getting little anxious, noticing heart racing, >getting more anxious, noticing shakiness, >getting more anxious... until full panic.

I had an experince of "no-self" few days ago. It wasn't anything that ego thought it would be :D. I just laughed. It's just too funny how simple it is and that it was always here. Now it feels like ego is doing everything to stop this. Getting depressed and saying that it wasn't what i wanted. But it has no effect anymore, because it really can't be unseen.