Elton

Dark Side Of Meditation?

8 posts in this topic

I had a pretty good streak going while meditating after which I broke it by skipping a day. 

Got back to my old habits of smoking and laziness and feeling bad about my job and financial situation.. I have definitely Upper limited although I managed to get back on track with meditation but my daily routine has been desrupted I feel like my current job is pointless which is true but have been experiencing a lot of negitivity lately I wonder if all this is a result of missing one day? I have to get back to my powerful routines and abstaining from bad habits its the same old homeostatic situation; I'll do it from tomorrow ;and then tomorrow never comes.  I have also stopped self hypnosis and I wonder if all this could be a result of that..

First when I was in such a situation I would run to Leo's vedios or download some apps that could help me now I don't even find all that interesting... 

Whatever is controlling me has to be changed I don't know what to do now how do I get back on track without any self help products like vedios or hypnosis or apps ; why can't this come to me naturally? 

Edited by Elton

It's not because you missed a day. But it could be because meditation was doing its job and surfaced some garbage as part of the spiritual purification process, and you fucked up by letting that garbage distract you.

Anyhow... just get back on track and it will pass.

Keep your spiritual practices CONSISTENT, no matter how you feel. It will be hard the first year or two. But you'll be glad you did it.

I haven't missed a day of meditation in close to 1000 days. It's not that hard.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, John Flores said:

In other words, meditation might be difficult for some who:

1. Were asked to meditate by a teacher and feel resistance

2. Do not believe teachers are as open minded or smart as him (yes pretty arrogant trait lol)

3. Feels that the one who gives advice to meditate would never "in their right mind" receive advice from HIM

4. If he tells himself he HAS to meditate, dogmatically, and doesn't like demands of ANY kind, including from himself.

These traits are an A.D.D. Person's biggest nightmare.

I don't know where you come up with this stuff?.. ? How half of what you've said here correlates to the conversation Leo is having with Elton I don't understand?.. 

It's better to burn out than fade away

@John Flores Which one your synchronicity conversation?.. There's too much stuff and too many people involved with me

I'll tell you why I don't meditate regardless to whomever's meme's, comment's, or message's tells me to is because I have questions that don't have answers for and I didn't like the feeling of emptiness in my head when I did.. I like my ego.. I don't want to become a vessel for no one else until I know what's going on.. There's only room for one here.. call it A. D. D if you want to.. I say fools rush in

I understand and am aware of a lot

People all over the place are tuned into me.. They connect to me ✋?.. I can be home alone talking to myself and piss people off..

Edited by Vegeta

1 minute ago, John Flores said:

@Vegeta Yo dude, I understand. During my trip I spoke to the devil and we agreed to bring the end of times together. It was fucken real, no joking...everyone was saying nah you're just hallucinating and are high, but it was real as fuck....I've never felt anything like it...I've never lied in my life and I'm not lying now 

Well I'd suggest staying off the drugs man if you're talking with the devil and are collaborating on bringing forth the end of the world.. 

I don't need drugs to astral project and have randavue's with others nor do I have to get rid of my ego.. ? 

And I've been stressing hard for months trying to figure out how to stop the end of times.. 

These prophet assholes each want to destroy the world in their own way.. 

I'm sorry @John Flores It's serious.. It's not acceptance, peace, and hugs for all.. I think you've been lied to..

One thing I've learned is the enlightened are all about deception and manipulation.. With constant lies to cover up all the secrets..

And I like to be in control 24/7 I thank you very much 

I've always known you were puppeted or had multiple personalities.. I can see it in your writing.. My awareness is on blast Yo, with a ego son

Edited by Vegeta

@John Flores is it you that knows things or is it the collective consciousness that feeds you that knows the stuff?