SageModeAustin

So I recently got out of the friendzone

6 posts in this topic

I took this girl on a date to a comedy show. It went really well. I didn't kiss her at the end because my "intuition" said to take it slow since things are going so well don't rush into things so soon. Also we drank a few drinks too, so I didn't want it to be the first kiss on the lips (ive already kissed her before on the cheek). I think she kinda likes me now because she told me indirectly. I was a hardcore pick-up RSD guy for five years, did bootcamps, etc. So every pick-up cell in my body is saying i should've went for the kiss, but as i get more into personal developent/enlightenment work i realize that rsd pickup tactics "work" but not really in the long term. i think that power>force is more important, like being cool and going with the flow and not really forcing anything. (dont get me wrong if i feel like i really wanna kiss her ill do it) but i find it difficult because it feels like two parts of me are constantly fighting over what to do. ive never had a succesful relationship in the long term and completely new to this relationship stuff so im not sure if im going about this the right way...can anyone help me out a bit here? 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

You've been doing this stuff for 5 years and you are asking this question ? 

@Javfly33 I did rsd for five years. Rsd/pickup culture is totally different from spiritual/self development work. Two diff paradigms of thinking 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

you just gotta be attuned to the girls emotional state. 

If you have a certain level of attunement. You will know whether she is comfortable with you kissing her.

Also if you've already been dating her for a bit you could also just ask "Hey can I kiss you?"

stop thinking about it happening and just focus on being authentic

thinking about it creates resistance towards it

it'll happen when you let go of your attachment to the desire for it to happen

@Byun Sean AH YES! attunement! i remember teal swan emphasizing this thankyou for reminding me. and yes agreed

@Regan facts. ty