Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Holygrail

Will you keep finding more and more differences if you keep zooming in forever?

8 posts in this topic

Is this something that's actually known? 

@Holygrail  To clarify the question - what are you zooming in to?  What exactly do you mean by 'differences'?

1 minute ago, kinesin said:

@Holygrail  To clarify the question - what are you zooming in to?  What exactly do you mean by 'differences'?

zooming into anything, your hand, a leaf. and just finding smaller things that make up an atom, and smaller things that make up a proton, and so on, forever.

@Holygrail  That information isn't known for sure.  Personally however I've come to believe that the quantum field exists below the base level of 'material', and that at that level there's no longer any concepts of zooming in or anything else relating to the norms of material space.  I believe that at level, quantum potentials exist not as physical systems but pure informational possibilities which are the true drivers behind physical occurrences at the higher levels.  Imo this quantum field is, in effect, the realm of spirit which guides and determines the properties of everything above it.

Yes. It's an infinite fractal. Reality is infinte zoom. You can zoom into a cell until you view it as an entire galaxy. And then you can do the same thing with each molecule. Ad infinitum. 

Rock bottom is nothing. Which is the same thing as saying there is no rock bottom. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Will you keep finding more and more differences if you keep zooming in forever?

That theoretical inquiry ultimately circles back and ends in theory. 

Or enlightenment. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Zooming in, infinitely, points to the same mind-breaking truth as zooming out, infinitely. Quantum and astrophysics, as extreme explorations in both directions, lead to the same profound realization. What if, ultimately, there is no movement, and no direction? The human experience is so limited in scope. Einstein showed us this, beyond Newton's causal cosmos. In relative reality, there is no objective truth. It all depends on perspective. Matter, time, and space are all relative.

When your eyes open, you see that the cosmos arises and resolves within ultimate Consciousness, like a cresting and waning wave. Consciousness is the ocean itself.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

There is no zoom without the mind. When we see images of atoms, we are looking with mind stuff: mathematics, computers, theory, machinery.

57% paranoid