BipolarGrowth

The Spiritual Beauty of Mental Illness/Mania/Insanity

7 posts in this topic

The “poem” starts at 4:34.
Mania in Bipolar Disorder- Defining My Experience with Mania

This is just here to show you an important part of “my” memories which exist in my direct experience currently. This is certainly real to me as an awakening experience might be to you if we’re speaking dualistically. I’ve had many awakenings separate from this, and I must say that these are endogenous or natural mechanisms for a radically higher state of consciousness. It is the internal entheogen. It takes its host to a state so different it may be considered a significant ego death. This affects baseline levels of consciousness for months or even years if unattended. In most cases though, the condition will be attended to in some way. The individual will not sustain the radical nature of activity beyond a certain level of survival threshold needs.

Eventually there will be a force from inside or your community or both pushing you to contain this state of consciousness. People who are peaceful enlightened gurus are not some ideal. Consciousness is raw. It’s often threatening to the ego or mostly collective ego/community ego. You can’t allow true expressive consciousness into society. Madness cannot rule. It would produce a reality so different than you’re capable of accepting. I guarantee if  I existed in a state of true madness the entire world would turn against me. If I expressed that pure form of consciousness which is an inherent quality to reality itself, it is so much of a primary shadow anchor point that the shadow of nearly every human being would align against me. To become truly mad is one of your greatest fears whether you are conscious of it or not. The light in you wants to love and accept and include, but madness requires such an open and awakened heart to accept that one must be enlightened before acceptance of this quality of reality can even be possible. Your light must be immense to truly hold and become that part of reality.

This isn’t to say people with mental illness have an advantage. We have ego-backlash from fear of our shadow worse than anyone when we see our shadow. Most bipolar 1 manics become traumatized by each experience. Life is essentially a permanent trauma between peaks of consciousness and depths of consciousness which are so jarring and disorienting it leaves you in a wounded state after each experience. Your suffering becomes so immense than you will either take steps to awaken or you will die. This is the whole source of mania. It’s the body and ego’s survival mechanism to overcome depression/suffering. It works well temporarily. Just how adrenaline might work well temporarily to save the body and ego. Eventually adrenaline will damage as mania does. PTSD is the life of a bipolar person. So many intimate parts of yourself and your shadow have been exposed to the public. This just pushes you further and further into spirituality. It’s the only coping mechanism that works. 

The ego has become addicted to killing itself as a form of inner purification. This allows one to stretch into so many new directions. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

How do you define consciousness?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

How do you define consciousness?

Ultimately it is simply “everything.” It’s You. It’s God. But in this context, I’m mainly referring to emotional states which alter the metaphysical qualities to how existence feels to be. When you’re in intense physical pain, this could be said to be a state of consciousness. Notice the label “emotional states” doesn’t give a full picture. It’s hard to capture the nature of this elusive beast because at its core it is Nothingness itself. It can never be captured, yet you already have it simply because you are it. It is you. 

We call something a notable state of consciousness generally just because of how its feel is drastically different than other experiences. Everything is infinite, eternal, and perfect right here, right now as “consciousness.” This is true whether it’s a common state or radical state. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

3 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

. The light in you wants to love and accept and include, but madness requires such an open and awakened heart to accept that one must be enlightened before acceptance of this quality of reality can even be possible. Your light must be immense to truly hold and become that part of reality.

beautifuly said. much love. 

16 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Nice bro. Well said??

Nr 1 rule: Never let society and science define you or your experiences.

Never.

Ever.

The infinite cannot be contained consciously within those who have not first fully realized infinity and true identity for themselves. 

Delugional. 

10 minutes ago, Kalo said:

God is perfectly fine however it is. Contained with the Infinite or not, God is Total Self-Love and Total Self-Acceptance.

All is Perfect. All is Beauty. Right now, exactly as it is.

Namaste ❤️ I love you ❤️ You’re speaking Truth. 

Delugional.