Freedom Of Speech - The Jesus Of Concepts.

Dodo
By Dodo in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
It came to me, that freedom of speech and freedom of expression are the most important concepts, because they contain in them every concept and expression, of course.  We are the greatest artists. All of us, not only those who paint well. We are all the greatest artists, who are effortlessly being the greatest in any second of their life. If you needed to know you're the greatest to be the greatest, you'd not be the greatest. But after knowing you're the greatest artist, you still are the greatest, because thats just what you are. Even the best paintings get judged, and thats what we do when we see something we dont like. If we judge what is and hurt ourselves because of the meaning we put on the picture, we are judging our own masterpiece, our own incredible painting - the eternal present. If you don't want to exercise your freedom of speech and expression, you exercise your freedom of silence and stillness. If you exercise freedom of speech and someone critisizes the painting they see, you know they are judging what THEY see, not what you see - those are two different paintings.  In art, as in life, there is no right or wrong. There just is what is, and people will rate and judge what is. But it still is. A poo in the toilet is art when you see it. I love this forum, for it gives me freedom of expression. Authority can be the enemy of freedom of expression, but if someone takes that freedom from you, you still have the freedom of silence and stillness. Freedom is I am. Art is everything. Love is art. All is one! Thanks for the space to express myself, Leo Gura!
  • 8 replies