Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoxFoxFox

Seeking advice on stabilizing divine love and bliss

24 posts in this topic

Hello. Some while ago I self-realized and began perceiving the self as void, and shortly after as God. This is all well and good, but I am keenly aware that the next level would be when the experience gains a persistent blissful quality to it. This quality is closely related, but not the same as, that of divine love. Usually bouts of divine love result in ecstatic elation and intense feelings of pleasure, however this has a high somatic toll on the body, and by all accounts is supposed to subside and stabilize as a continual feeling of bliss. My question is whether anybody has any experience of successfully moving into this dimension, and if they have any advice as to expedite the process. From what I understand, stepping into this dimension of experience is what allows one to transmit self-realization to others via shaktipat, which is what I'm ultimately interested in.

28 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

the next level would be when the experience gains a persistent blissful quality to it.

Persistent bliss, yes? Wow, sounds lovely:x

Sounds also like clinging. 

There's a saying in Zen, "he who has attained Satori will move to hell as fast as an arrow."

You can't have bliss forever, or it wouldn't be bliss. 

Edited by Tim R

Thank you for your reply, and it's a beautiful quote, but this really is not a duality problem.

47 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Hello. Some while ago I self-realized and began perceiving the self as void, and shortly after as God. This is all well and good, but I am keenly aware that the next level would be when the experience gains a persistent blissful quality to it. This quality is closely related, but not the same as, that of divine love. Usually bouts of divine love result in ecstatic elation and intense feelings of pleasure, however this has a high somatic toll on the body, and by all accounts is supposed to subside and stabilize as a continual feeling of bliss. My question is whether anybody has any experience of successfully moving into this dimension, and if they have any advice as to expedite the process. From what I understand, stepping into this dimension of experience is what allows one to transmit self-realization to others via shaktipat, which is what I'm ultimately interested in.

See through the questioner/self/thought.

32 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

but this really is not a duality problem.

In that case, you wouldn't have asked.

Edited by Tim R

I'd investigate what makes your current experience unsatisfactory and who is it that wants permanent bliss.

Thank you for all the answers guys. The vow of rejecting desires is only an aid for realizing the self. Once the illusion is seen through, it stops serving any purpose.

@FoxFoxFox In my experience, practices which have an effect on your energy body are most effective for that. These are:

• kriya, kundalini, tibetan, tantra yoga and qi-gong
  • psychedelics
  • channeling energy 
  • sexual practices

This results in increased prana flow, opening of energy channels in your body as well as raising your kundalini and opening your chakras. Most importantly (for that purpose) opening the heart chakra.

All these energetic effects combined + having a non-dual baseline, can result in much bliss and love.

Another effective practice to increase your baseline bliss and love is Devotion.

11 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

. From what I understand, stepping into this dimension of experience is what allows one to transmit self-realization to others via shaktipat, which is what I'm ultimately interested in.

Yes, that's probably the best way to directly awaken others.

The bliss you speak of is the Holy Spirit. It is what makes clairsentience or any other thing connected to energy transfer or healing possible. Don’t let the Christian nature of the term turn you off. I could call it spiritual telepathy or chakras or use many other lenses, but this is a very fitting one. 

This whole thread describes my journey to develop my Holy Spirit/clairsentience/telepathy/psychic abilities/energy healing/light work/etc... 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

12 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Other than the dimensions, expediting, and asking, that’s all accurate. Totally agree with @BipolarGrowth on Holy Spirit / Holy Ghost. 

I wouldn’t pursue this though honestly. If you were destined to tame lions you’d be in the jungle. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

@FoxFoxFox In my experience, practices which have an effect on your energy body are most effective for that. These are:

• kriya, kundalini, tibetan, tantra yoga and qi-gong

Yes, I was hoping for some specific examples of someone else achieving this, and maybe even some personal stories. I have tried a wide range of kundalini yoga, but it's difficult to gauge progress without the aid of another person. There are some things that need experienced guidance.

6 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

The bliss you speak of is the Holy Spirit. It is what makes clairsentience or any other thing connected to energy transfer or healing possible. Don’t let the Christian nature of the term turn you off. I could call it spiritual telepathy or chakras or use many other lenses, but this is a very fitting one. 

This whole thread describes my journey to develop my Holy Spirit/clairsentience/telepathy/psychic abilities/energy healing/light work/etc...

Thanks it looks like an interesting read. I will check it out. I am well aware of the nature of the energy. It's not unfair to call it with a Christian name.

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

If you were destined to tame lions you’d be in the jungle.

No virtue in fear.

@FoxFoxFox

Not sure what you mean in that reply. I meant more, shaktipah isn’t something you decide to do and just start doing, or learn or get advice on. Most simply & practically speaking, what percentage of your free time are you currently spending with helping people, and for how many years? How clear is it that there’s no thought or choice applicable? Put another way, if you’re thinking about it, it ain’t happenin, if & when it’s happenin there’s nothing to think about. Might contemplate why fear & virtue came up. 

47 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Not sure what you mean in that reply.

Sorry I forget. It was just an spontaneous reflection at the moment.

48 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I meant more, shaktipah isn’t something you decide to do and just start doing, or learn or get advice on.

There is no one else to make decisions for you.

49 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Most simply & practically speaking, what percentage of your free time are you currently spending with helping people, and for how many years?

I do as much as I can. I want to do more, but it is very clear to me that i need to solve the problem i mentioned above to be able to do so.

50 minutes ago, Nahm said:

How clear is it that there’s no thought or choice applicable? Put another way, if you’re thinking about it, it ain’t happenin, if & when it’s happenin there’s nothing to think about. Might contemplate why fear & virtue came up. 

I stayed in the "prophet's cave" for as long as was required, but not a moment longer. Inquiry, and vows of selflessness, and relegating all control unto God is only useful to a point.

Afterwards you need to go around asking people how to placate Shakti, etc.

@FoxFoxFox

Are there decisions? 

So to speak, if you were doing as much as you can, you’d have forgot about the problem already. The ‘problem’ kept alive is the pursuit of the shaktipat for you, which inherently rules it out. The “prophets cave” is a farce. Time wasted. Inquiry, vows, selflessness, control, relegating, a God, asking people... all is nonsense. The subtly of this nonsense is thought, yet felt, or, as ‘feeling’, it is no more. Almost hard to grasp how you’re tolerating it really. 

33 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@FoxFoxFox

Are there decisions? 

So to speak, if you were doing as much as you can, you’d have forgot about the problem already. The ‘problem’ kept alive is the pursuit of the shaktipat for you, which inherently rules it out. The “prophets cave” is a farce. Time wasted. Inquiry, vows, selflessness, control, relegating, a God, asking people... all is nonsense. The subtly of this nonsense is thought, yet felt, or, as ‘feeling’, it is no more. Almost hard to grasp how you’re tolerating it really. 

As I said before, this is not a duality problem.

Just now, Nahm said:

@FoxFoxFox

Right. Wish you the best. ?? 

I didn't mean to be curt. If i were trying to realize the surf, your advice would've been invaluable. Having already done so, it is simply no applicable, despite how it may seem to you.

@FoxFoxFox

Is the answer in just doing it, in practice? 

Are the permanent blissful states you speak of only occurring in a tiny proportion of the population. Be careful of wanting to seek to the next level, why do you think you need this? 

It sounds like you may need to seek more expert advice. 

22 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Yes, I was hoping for some specific examples of someone else achieving this, and maybe even some personal stories. I have tried a wide range of kundalini yoga, but it's difficult to gauge progress without the aid of another person. There are some things that need experienced guidance.

@FoxFoxFox Do some kriya supreme fire for 30 minutes or more. You will notice whether it works or not.

Kriya supreme fire is one of the most powerful practices to achieve what you are looking for.

After around half a year of yoga, I noticed how the inner energies awakened more and more. Since that time, I only need to hold my breath for some moments and the energy immediately builds, my heart chakra opens and I'm in bliss. The more supreme fire you do, the deeper the love and bliss and the quicker you can access it, and the more it will be in your baseline.

Channeling energy has a similar effect for me.

Around 2 weeks ago, I started listening to some energetic audios: Anahata from iawake, and vibration of Divine Love from sapien medicine. I layered them into my subliminal bundles, thus I have been listening to them many hours daily. 

My ability to enter Bliss and Love has increased significantly during the past weeks. I think it is mainly due to channeling energy (as well as devotion, connecting with spirits, and transmissions), but I believe these audios had their share as well.

Edited by GreenWoods

On 5/8/2021 at 8:27 AM, Surfingthewave said:

@FoxFoxFox

Is the answer in just doing it, in practice? 

Are the permanent blissful states you speak of only occurring in a tiny proportion of the population. Be careful of wanting to seek to the next level, why do you think you need this? 

It sounds like you may need to seek more expert advice. 

Thanks yeah, i received some expert advice in the past few days. Asking here was not really the right idea.

On 5/8/2021 at 8:59 AM, GreenWoods said:

My ability to enter Bliss and Love has increased significantly during the past weeks.

Happy to hear. It's truly wonderful.