Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StarfoxEpiphany

Question/rant/insight For Pickup Artists, Meditators, And Drinkers/non-drinkers (everybody Wins!)

22 posts in this topic

Also as a general note, I've noticed when statements like "how do I deal with lower vibrational people, they bring me down" are made, it usually implies that we're nowhere near as 'high' relative to the people we're judging as we think we are.

When our "vibration" rises, it doesn't necessarily mean that relating to and enjoying relative "lower vibrational people" is more difficult. In fact the opposite should be the case because you should understand the place they're coming from better than they do, assuming you have passed through similar stages with basic mastery, as is implied. Compassion and ease should be the natural response.

When it's a frustrating experience, then it's probably a sign to drop judgements and keep working on yourself.

Edited by Arman

@Arman ... It was just frustrating because I hadn't been out drinking in a long time and I could feel through myself lowering consciousness. It was really weird.  I've been back out a few times since.  It's all good. 

Besides, I wrote the op when I was hungover

Edited by StarfoxEpiphany