ll Ontology ll

Open Journal Open Challenges (*** sweet beautiful harmony ***) - Musings

80 posts in this topic

No problem @Raptorsin7

All things being equal, you want dominant characteristics you’re looking for to line up dominantly and incrementally more open minded from there. Nature always wins, so try to side with foresight as much as possible because hindsight is interesting but never fun its better to just do it right the first time; my father got it right the third time around I’m learning from his mistakes ha. All characteristics are threats to potential disparity: height; cognition; creativity; psychology; past traumas; abilities; skills; interests; more. 

It’s smartest to find your equal, wise to find what just works, visionary to find the balance and rebellious to just go against the tide completely in all ways, historically the latter has probably never been done before which just goes to show how dominant biological law is. 

My father is Greek and my step mother Chinese for example so I’m not a bad person to ask on this topic, where they dominantly line up though is more in my mothers passivity and hospitality combined with my fathers dominance, authority and problem solving. I’m like my father but I’m a far better compromiser/negotiator than he and in a relationship I’d be prioritising my partners happiness far more than any personal dominance, the former is where my dominance would be reflected most. 

I think you’re focusing far too much on race at this point, you need to be building a hierarchy of most important characteristics as opposed to characteristics you want to avoid such as your personal race, this sets you up not first screening for what you want but instead just avoiding what you don’t want which kind of corrupts the process a bit.

Yeah, family history is important as well but there individuality becomes increasingly more important the more they’re individual, not everyone’s a clone of course I know I’m certainly not other than certain key areas like anyone else.

“bunch of successful dudes with hot wives who got into meditation once they realized material objects don't bring lasting happiness”

Interesting, what are the things that make you want to target this demographic?

have listed over 100 world problems and counting, getting a good mcdonalds list to intellectually
pig out on, fast food douchebags being one group to kamakazi 

Edited by ll Ontology ll

I'll share my list next week once I've vertically and horizontally organised everything. #Drunk creative intellectual slut here :P , they say drink driving is bad but only when you haven't taken cocaine with it (have only ever done this inside a plastic car - actually no that was marijuana, never taken cocaine)

Here's my unique destiny relative to my own personality, autobiography and abilities, I hope this inspires others to discover, create and follow their own.

Doesn't take long, spent about 10 minutes developing this insight. The ( ) examples for plain white walled humour.

To explain briefly, I've got x amount of time in my life with y amount of potential to achieve the end destiny in terms of first searching for all and solving all the problems that my abilities are capable of bridging the skill difference between (parallel alignment).

Follow my second post in this thread to paint a more developed context, I'm not going to reveal too much of my autobiography outside of private conversation and unless I've gotten to know you well xo. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 2.46.05 pm.png

I'd really love to see higher standards on this forum.

I really mean that. I don't care what it's about just so long as its to a high standard and there's decency between people.

That's the atmosphere I'd like to see created here by everyone to your ability only

It's my hope that through my growing example I can reflect that into reality.

This journal of mine here is to encourage anyone to debate, question and more or less just entice me on anything. I am completely against non-debate because it sharpens minds however in saying that I will do my best to emulate a positive example there in the spirit of things unless of course its important to operate under some kind of necessary defence or oblique humour. On that note anyone here is free to discuss anything on this subject to share their thoughts to the enth degree of their highest potential.

I have no intention of naming any names as I'm sure everyone is aware this has been done enough on this forum to date.

Looking forward to being a part of that vision that I hope as many of you will join me on that mission.

P.S - I'm now officially taking a more active role in the forum to instead use my inspirational and comedic focus as described elsewhere to help others, doesn't make a lot of sense to let such talent go to waste on one or two journals when I have a gleefully awaiting audience requesting my advances all over this site :P .

Wherever you happen to be in the world I hope life is treating you right and most importantly you're treating yourself right throughout whatever commitments you have to face from the open wounds of inevitable suffering that'll require your quickest recovery to the moments that generate greater devotion from you with more ease.

17 hours ago, ll Ontology ll said:

I think you’re focusing far too much on race at this point, you need to be building a hierarchy of most important characteristics as opposed to characteristics you want to avoid such as your personal race, this sets you up not first screening for what you want but instead just avoiding what you don’t want which kind of corrupts the process a bit.

I'm actually open to many different ethnicities. I'd say I am focused on race just because I have a high bar for looks and I want someone who I find incredibly attractive, but I also want other qualities like femininity, class, intelligence etc and so the pool is already very limited. 

There's a certain bone structure and hairtype/face that I find really attractive, and I've noticed that certain groups of people have more of these kinds of woman and some have less. I'd say I could find a very attractive girl in almost any population, but the amount varies a lot according to region. For example, I've been swiping internationally on tinder for fun recently and I noticed that Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania have some of the most attractive girls i've ever seen. It's like 10-15% of girls I see on their are really attractive, whereas when I swipe in Vancouver it's like 2% of girls are really attractive, and let's say like 5-10% in Germany. 

I would never look at a woman and say because she's x race I am interested, but it seems to be the case that certain groups have a higher % of woman i find very attractive.

17 hours ago, ll Ontology ll said:

“bunch of successful dudes with hot wives who got into meditation once they realized material objects don't bring lasting happiness”

Interesting, what are the things that make you want to target this demographic?

Well for starters if a man has an attractive wife then he has a higher chance of having an attractive daughter, and I value beauty highly. Also, higher income people tender to be more opened minded and intelligent, and I want someone who is intelligent and I think a certain degree of open-mindendness will be required to have a successful interracial relationship. 

I also think I have many traits of a successful person and so I think a woman with a successful father will value some of my traits more highly than an average person. I think the way some people value their own ehtnicity in dating, some people value their own class(wealth) and so I would do better seeking woman from a higher class who are more likely to overlook ethnic differences because of equal class.

I also think if a man is interested in spirituality and high consciousness, it carries within an inherent acceptance of other races, especially Indians, because of the role Indians have played in spirituality. So I wouldn't have to worry about her father looking down on my race or something, or at least there's enough familiarity and respect to where it's not an issue and his daughter doesn't feel the pressure

@Raptorsin7 No problem, yeah just work on your confidence you'll be right. This falls outside of what I'm interested in unless you've got specific questions, for me and women its pretty simple I just like to vibe and have fun I don't make it much more complicated than that.

Just to reiterate so it's not lost in translation, tickets are selling fast to every comment I make on the forum so be sure to buy quick. Bare in mind you can only buy them from penguins in Antarctica; they're likely to try and steal your wallet out of misinterpreting it as a squirrel or is it a fish yeah a fish of some sort so watch out for that.

2 hours ago, ll Ontology ll said:

P.S - I'm now officially taking a more active role in the forum to instead use my inspirational and comedic focus as described elsewhere to help others, doesn't make a lot of sense to let such talent go to waste on one or two journals when I have a gleefully awaiting audience requesting my advances all over this site :P .

Wherever you happen to be in the world I hope life is treating you right and most importantly you're treating yourself right throughout whatever commitments you have to face from the open wounds of inevitable suffering that'll require your quickest recovery to the moments that generate greater devotion from you with more ease.

My official relationship status is that I am no longer single. Off the market ladies. Sweet thing it is to build strong bridges ?. It's been over a year since I've wanted to entertain a relationship so I thought why not, what have I got to lose she cares about me there's some chemistry and I just never know. There's a lot of gaps between us but the cares there you know and that helps a lot, if the cares not there what can you do you're just forced to throw your arms up in the air. She's very agreeable, placid and just very sensible so that gives me a good comfort zone. Compatibility is a fascinating thing, normally I wouldn't really go for someone like her but it's just one of those things you know, giving it a go.

#fills up fuel tank for jetpack of love haha

Fuck it, I'm just doing comedy I mean that's what YouTube (inspirational vids) is for right and you clowns wouldn't move your asses in the way I need you to anyway.

Edited by ll Ontology ll

Oh wait I get it haha... The inspiration doesn't need to do inspirational creative writing (because they are the inspiration in and of themselves). 

Now it makes much more sense as to why my intuition was taking me just down the comedic route.

My presence is enough and my comedy a bonus.

Ego Communication 

Ego: Paramahansa Yogananda described The Experience of Cosmic Consciousness in the book Autobiography of a Yogi. 
To write about it would be Plagiarism.

Greg: Yes, but since - thank God - I didn't use The Tool of Meditation, back then at least... I'm free to explain to my future students in detail exactly what happened.

Ego: What if The Freemasons approach you? You know they will. You don't think they'd overlook an Enlightened Master walking the earth, do you?

Greg: First of all, to be offered The Experience of Infinity is a very high honor in an of itself. Buddhist monks train for decades and does not achieve this experience even when they're eighty.

Ego: Why not, Greg? Aren't they worthy?

Greg: Well, nobody is more deserving than a true spiritual seeker. 
The thing is, very few ARE true seekers. Enlightenment does not bestow itself on a developing mind. Only on a mature, disciplined and fully developed soul.

Ego: And you think you are fully developed, do you? soul? People believe we're in a random particle collided universe. The Material Paradigm. 
You think you can actually explain this? In public? In front of thousands of students? Live? 
Some of which will be your professors, your commanding officers, your spirit teachers, the people you loved and adored since before time was time. You're dreaming, buddy.

A clear memory of a dream I had about 7 years prior, came up in my mind.

Greg: Yeah, okay, I'm in love with Monica Potter. Satisfied? and anyway Eckhart Tolle did it.

Ego: You're putting yourself in the same category with Eckhart?? What are you smoking, man? Give me some ?? 
Listen to me, Tolle dedicated decades of inner work for awakening and teachings, Not to mention 25 years BEFORE his Satori of intense spirtual work. He overcame things you can't even imagine 
Careful who you insult, boy. I took you for a professional seeker. I guess I was wrong.

I stop my walk in the park.

Greg: Why are you always against me? With whom am I communicating?

Ego: You know exactly who I Am.

Pondering... I. I, this I everyone talks about...

Ego: I is you.

Greg: Tell me something I don't know

Ego: what kind of a relationship we have here, anyway, do you think!?

I pondered this.

This came:

Greg: That of a Master and Servant 
I control You! Be my loyal gentle pet.

Ego: I'd like that. 
It's your monkey mind, fear and ignorance of the truth which blur my image. In fact I'll be more loyal to you than your dog, but since you still think it's too good to be true, you think of me as your most devout enemy. 
Think of me as an instrument with which you Design Your Universe.

- Greg M, September 2011.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Eternal Unity Ladies and gentlemen Greg here is a total stud, look at how authentic this guy is just boldly shares an unedited journal he did 10 years ago I mean how fucking rich.

Follow this dude.

I will take my time with this Greg, thanks so much for sharing I hope other people learn as much as I will and try to share as you've requested as best as I can.

Why? Because Greg shows fucking respect. He's badass mother fucker. 

Cheers

22 minutes ago, ll Ontology ll said:

@Eternal Unity Ladies and gentlemen Greg here is a total stud, look at how authentic this guy is just boldly shares an unedited journal he did 10 years ago I mean how fucking rich.

Follow this dude.

I will take my time with this Greg, thanks so much for sharing I hope other people learn as much as I will and try to share as you've requested as best as I can.

Why? Because Greg shows fucking respect. He's badass mother fucker. 

Cheers

Oh man... thanks a million 

Awesome! 

I did add The Material Paradigm phrase only after hearing Leo in 2020. Besides that - all is original.

Edited by Eternal Unity
Disclosure

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

@Eternal Unity I am personally going to research everything I can about Paramahansa Yogananda and anything else there that is important to understand relating to what you've said and get back to you at the beginning of next month sir.

Forgive the delay as you can see by the above I'm going through a bit of a transition at the moment (I'm sure you totally get the picture) and I just totally need to dis-engage from any ballsy philosophy/spirituality related stuff even though it is certainly one of my favourite topics.

I'll provide this with the utmost attention and care Greg considering I can tell the obvious sentimental value it has for you, so there is that benefit to the wait there.

Feel free to share any other journals, writings and thoughts you have here in the future that are of significance to you they will always be welcomed by me.

Best regards.

5 minutes ago, ll Ontology ll said:

@Eternal Unity I am personally going to research everything I can about Paramahansa Yogananda and anything else there that is important to understand relating to what you've said and get back to you at the beginning of next month sir.

Forgive the delay as you can see by the above I'm going through a bit of a transition at the moment (I'm sure you totally get the picture) and I just totally need to dis-engage from any ballsy philosophy/spirituality related stuff even though it is certainly one of my favourite topics.

I'll provide this with the utmost attention and care Greg considering I can tell the obvious sentimental value it has for you, so there is that benefit to the wait there.

Feel free to share any other journals, writings and thoughts you have here in the future that are of significance to you they will always be welcomed by me.

Best regards.

Alright man,,, enjoy the process!

A fair observation, If I may.. you are seeing the footsteps of the Ox!

You know what's coming next ?

Tea with Teal, August 28th, 2016.

"....."

Teal Swan: I am fragmentation.

Greg: What does that mean?

Teal: In the beginning, there was the spirit of The Prime Creator. The still, I AM, Essence of Consciousness. It wanted to know its own experience of itself.

Greg: By Prime Creator, you mean God?

Teal: Yes.

Greg: So God fragmented Himself to endless... pieces, I guess you could call it... and those pieces are everything that comprise the physical universe. Including all the sentient beings.

Teal: That is a good description, actually. Way to go!

Greg: Thanks!

Teal: You're welcome ?

Greg: Why would God do this in the first place? Why fragment? Doesn't He want to remain in eternal singular bliss?

Teal: You're asking high quality questions, Greg. Nice work! Let's take them one by one...

Why fragment? Well, it's really the only way for God to know Itself on an experiential level. So, if there is something that God WANTS, it would be that.

Yeah, of course he wants to stay in singularity. Who wouldn't want? Bliss, eternal. Sounds like fun, isn't it? ?

I laugh out loud. Teal joins me.

Greg: Oh man... to be able to laugh like this... after all you've been through... Amazing!!!! How? How did you do it? How you even start to heal a magnificent broken soul like yours?

Teal smiles, takes a sip of her hot green tea.

Teal: Fragmentation ?

"....."

@Eternal Unity I love that. I've just been meditating on the fragmentation of my heart. Doing an exercise where I focus on the core of what's inside, of what I feel about a situation, without attachment to my mind at all, concentrating on the extremity of the feeling of what that truth feels like it is, and then letting that energy transmute all other energies, and with that, open up my mind and turn being whole. 

This is a fragmentation to re/integration thing then definitely. 

There are some people we will always love. They taught us how to make ourselves whole through our experience of love together, and in our own way, we taught them how to make themselves whole through their experience of love. Shadows collide with light, shadows and shadows, light and light. 

Just some mindful thoughts, nothing in depth at this point. Thank you for the share.

I asked a question. I got an answer. I sunk into the truth of that within my heart as deeply as possible and let it reshape everything else about me. 

The answer. It changes everything about all of this.

1 hour ago, ll Ontology ll said:

@Eternal Unity I love that. I've just been meditating on the fragmentation of my heart. Doing an exercise where I focus on the core of what's inside, of what I feel about a situation, without attachment to my mind at all, concentrating on the extremity of the feeling of what that truth feels like it is, and then letting that energy transmute all other energies, and with that, open up my mind and turn being whole. 

This is a fragmentation to re/integration thing then definitely. 

There are some people we will always love. They taught us how to make ourselves whole through our experience of love together, and in our own way, we taught them how to make themselves whole through their experience of love. Shadows collide with light, shadows and shadows, light and light. 

Just some mindful thoughts, nothing in depth at this point. Thank you for the share.

I asked a question. I got an answer. I sunk into the truth of that within my heart as deeply as possible and let it reshape everything else about me. 

The answer. It changes everything about all of this.

A True Mystic of the Heart

@Eternal UnityOn True and Heart: I love that line, "Truth will set you free", a variation; "Know truth. Be free."

In this case as it applies to energetic transmutation by concentration on what the core of ones being (deepest ocean heart) is trying to tell them about the energetic/related truth of something, followed by as I said, concentrating on that frequency until it emanates from your entire being. 

It's a feedback loop it seems between concentrating on truth (in the way described) --> Openness (letting that open one up) ---> rinse and repeat continuously .

Is there anything else to energetic truth? Other than delving into the philosophical nuances on the how's etc which I promised I wouldn't do haha, I can't think of anything that indicates there is. Pure, simple, beautiful.

I never realised this was the way to live my life until now, I feel so much freer. I've realised that wounds can be there so long you take them to be normal when you don't know stuff like this, that then re-exposure to wounds can at least be good to show you where you should have been healing.

It's like a shoulder injury you've done nothing about, you get used to things, then you start to try and use it and you realise what rehab you should have been more fixated on.

It's made me realise that an emotional wound can very much be like any flesh wound, we have to make sense of where it is though in the darkness and find analogous bandaids to surgical procedures like these that at least work orient themselves well with me.

Edited by ll Ontology ll

I consider the physical and the mental to be parallel infinite lines.

The more you get closer to enlightenment, those lines move closer and closer together (still parallel) until you reach Liberation. 

The lines are one line. Twice as thick.

What now, you might ask? You progress in your quest towards Mastery.

Yes. Liberation is not the end of the path. Just the 9th picture of The Buddist Ox Herding Metaphor.

Re Entering The Market Place is not as simple at it sounds. You still have fears. That people will reject your teachings, for one thing....

To transition yourself properly from attaining liberation to actually teach it... just THAT can take decades, should you choose to complete The Path.

You are free, of course, to remain at Stage 9 as long as you wish. You may choose to continue whenever you desire.

Greg

Edited by Eternal Unity