Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

@Gesundheit2 I think we are both responsible. My main point is Nahm's a charlatan and poor teacher. Outside of that I don't really care about the guy. I am leaps and bounds beyond where I was when I talked to Nahm so all in all things are good, I just despise the guy.

Here's a little thought experiment for you. If you claim you're enlightened and then accept thousands of dollars in donations from someone when you are aware that they are not listening to what you're saying and they aren't progressing, and said person becomes suicidal after 9 months of working with you, how much of that is on you?

See, if this were me I would take responsibility for my role in what happened to the person. 

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Gesundheit2 

Here's a little thought experiment for you. If you claim you're enlightened and then accept thousands of dollars in donations from someone when you are aware that they are not listening to what you're saying and they aren't progressing, and said person becomes suicidal after 9 months of working with you, how much of that is on you?

It's not the responsibility of the teacher to force understanding into their students' minds. It's not even possible to do that. They can try, but there are no guarantees. I tried teaching (not spirituality, just regular school stuff) for a little while, and I was frustrated by some students and their ability to learn, but maybe we simply were not compatible. Maybe another teacher would have known a way to teach them better.

Also how would you know he was aware of anything that's going on inside your bubble? Maybe that's just a delusional thought that you'd had back then. Typically, a teacher is more like a robot that has ready-made answers for everyone and a book that he sticks to and derives his understanding from. In the case of enlightenment teachers, I suppose they mostly have their own experiences coupled with the most advanced teachings that they know, so that's what they use to guide their students. I think Nahm specifically derives most of his understanding from ACIM. His insights sound like they all have that flavor.

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

See, if this were me I would take responsibility for my role in what happened to the person. 

You should not.

Know your responsibilities.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Gesundheit2 You have no idea what you're talking about. And I suggest you stay 1000ft away from teaching spirituality.

@Raptorsin7 Whatever dude. I was just trying to get you to see things from my pov. I consider myself to be very unbiased and impartial, and I thought you might benefit from some of that. Good luck.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I'm going to try the practice of no condemnation.

Seeing everyone as sinless

Imagine entire world is not guilty of anything

U may find your own release from judgement in that moment 

That's where love and bliss  are

If u want to experience that bliss again u'll have to come to this place of no condemnation 

A cool pointer i just found from a user here. 

Just quote our guru: "put Your consciousness on Your consciousness".

Great success today. I will be travelling the world these next few years. I'm going to go to America and then Europe, and then likely Asia.

13 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Great success today. I will be travelling the world these next few years. I'm going to go to America and then Europe, and then likely Asia.

That's sick!

How come that plan has come about?

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

9 hours ago, KH2 said:

Cool! Keep us updated! Planning on doing the same eventually, just not in next couple of years. Need to build myself first.

Yeah I will, i'll keep updating my journal as I travel. And sweet man, i'm hoping that I travelling will help grow me, but I also feel like I've grown a lot in the past few years so now I'm ready to travel and learn from this.

4 hours ago, Ulax said:

That's sick!

How come that plan has come about?

Yeah i'm really excited. 

So basically when I was on my Vipassana retreat I had a strong desire to travel. I wanted the freedom to just go and wander as I pleased after the retreat, and I had a strong sense that travelling freely would be incredibly powerful for me. 

I've basically lived like a hermit these past 2 years and I've always had a desire to travel, but I never felt ready or sure I could handle it. But finishing the 10 day retreat has given me some confidence, and I'll have enough money to live pretty comfortably travelling, so I think this is a perfect time.

I talked to my mom and she said she's okay with me travelling for a year. The goal is to basically grow and see what the next step in my life should be. One of my goals while travelling is to meet people and network so I can become completely self sufficient from my parents, or at least find some kind of purpose/passion to pursue when I return. 

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah I will, i'll keep updating my journal as I travel. And sweet man, i'm hoping that I travelling will help grow me, but I also feel like I've grown a lot in the past few years so now I'm ready to travel and learn from this.

Yeah i'm really excited. 

So basically when I was on my Vipassana retreat I had a strong desire to travel. I wanted the freedom to just go and wander as I pleased after the retreat, and I had a strong sense that travelling freely would be incredibly powerful for me. 

I've basically lived like a hermit these past 2 years and I've always had a desire to travel, but I never felt ready or sure I could handle it. But finishing the 10 day retreat has given me some confidence, and I'll have enough money to live pretty comfortably travelling, so I think this is a perfect time.

I talked to my mom and she said she's okay with me travelling for a year. The goal is to basically grow and see what the next step in my life should be. One of my goals while travelling is to meet people and network so I can become completely self sufficient from my parents, or at least find some kind of purpose/passion to pursue when I return. 

Sounds great dude. I really like it.

How old are you btw?

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

I'm going in October. I'm really excited for this one.

I'm going for the 4 day Shambhavi Mudra retreat, but I'm planning on staying at least a few weeks longer. You can rent a private room for 100 dollars per day which is pretty sweet. 

I'm thinking I'll do my retreat, stay a few weeks longer to just do the practice and absorb the energy, and then I will go travel to Europe. But I may stay longer i'm not sure. I might end up just doing some travelling around the USA during this time, and then go to Europe later. Hmm.

My friend told me that all my plans will change after going to the Isha Center in Tenessee, so i'm keeping an open mind and nothing will be decided until after that retreat.

This forum is full of retards.

That's all I got lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Suvorov

Alexander Suvorov. Russian General who died in 1800 right when Napoleon was in the midst of his rise to fame. He is the greatest Russian General to ever live. Undefeated.

He knew Napoleon was destined for greatness, and even commented on his military genius early in Napoleon's career.

On 8/25/2022 at 2:42 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

This forum is full of retards.

That's all I got lol

Yes,you are right 100%.

This guy may end up murdering millions of people. But this guy is smarter than the people who are criticizing him. Especially Destiny.

I wonder how this Fuentes arc will end.

Destiny is being a huge weasel here.

I want to see Nick Fuentes talk to MrGirl

Nick Fuentes is definitely a Nazi. But the question is, who really were the Nazi's?

According to Mr Girl, Nick Fuentes is a mad man who wants genocide. Mr Girl makes a pretty good case. 

This entire debate really hinges on what is the truth about Nazi Germany. Who were the Nazi's. And is there really a Zionist world conspiracy.

Idk how to find the truth about these topics, but this is where the rubber meets the road.

Edited by Raptorsin7

I just had a convo with this woman.

She almost made me cry. She called me entitled and said my view of meditation is off.

Pretty legit convo.