Frode

Here's How You Can Develop Your Charisma

5 posts in this topic

Here are some great ideas for developing your charisma! Please let me know if you spot anything I can improve in my video :-)

You've got what it takes because you've got the guts to produce, Frode.

The presentation could have better flow if you didn't have to read/use that many difficult words, but please do continue because you're growing and learning by doing, it's the best way of learning imo  :)

Keep on producing, the content is extremely valuable.

Please keep us updated on your progress brother,

Peace <3

Sam

There's so many ways to develop charisma! There's acting classes, improv classes, stand up comedy classes, observing actors, observing comedians, observing public speakers, learning public speaking and comedy, books on charisma like "The Art of Seduction" and 'The 48 Laws of Power" and "Mastery' by Robert Greene. Pickup artists can be an amazing source to learn from because they learn all about charisma and seduction! Also observing celebrities is a great strategy! All these are great resources in learning about charisma! I discovered a great YouTube channel about charisma called Charisma on Command and that's an amazing YouTube channel. Perhaps, a great strategy would be to imagine yourself as an effortlessly confident man radiating with charisma and to act like this man! For example, i visualize my authentic self as a spontaneous and hilarious life of the party but who is an authentic man grounded in freedom, a sense of purpose, and his own values and he is detached and not clingy. He radiates with passion and enthusiasm and he attracts people towards him magnetically. I've been tapping into inner charisma and it's amazing but I consider myself a niche socializer who loves choosing my own friends and creating a social circle based around authenticity, creativity, freedom, and passion so we bring out the best in each other! 

@Sam Great Hey, Sam! 

I can see how all of the concept words are hard to get immediately for people who haven't read the book, so I will be more deliberate about choosing easier words from now on. 

Thank you for your feedback and your kind words, I really appreciate it :-) 

Love this book. My good friend who is one of the most charismatic people I know recommended it to me.