Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Radu97

Getting my covid vaccin

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I registered to get my first vaccine dose on monday 10 am. I'll be getting the moderna one. The thing is my parents are highly against this vaccine and are firm believers that the pandemic doesn't exist and that everything is a huge scam to control the population. This is mostly because my mom especially is involved in MLM essential oils and says that with these oils she can protect herself. 

Moreover she is involved in listening to law of attraction lectures from abraham hicks etc and she says that she didn't get covid because she  attracted health and that in her worldview the virus doesn't exist. Moreover she pays hundreds of dollar for a local "guru" who encourages everyone to not get vaccinated and is hand in hand with this MLM doterra essential oils. The thing is she pays a lot of money to get brainwashed by this so called guru who just spreads conspiracy theories like jesus had a brother, you can teleport yourself etc. Moreover my brother who is just 18 started to follow my mom with the essential oils thing and for 3 years is paying a lot of money to go to this guru as well as she is offering "courses for teens." (Another money grab in my opinion). We've had a lot of arguments in the past as she always says that the hospitals are empty and that everything is a scam to control the population and go back to communism. That doctors are paid to drive ambulances empty just to scare the population that there are sick people. LOL

In conclusion how am I the only one in the family supposed to explain that I registred to get vaccinated as everyone is literally against. If I don't tell them and keep it a secret it would cause a lot of discussions and arguing. If I do, it will also cause a lot of discussions and arguing so how should I handle this?

Tell them that you are going to get it and don’t argue.   It is your body, your choice.  If you keep it a secret, it will come back to bite you.  You don’t need to argue and defend yourself.    

Vincit omnia Veritas.