Hugo Oliveira

Lsd And Direct Experience

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I know this is a very vast subjet that includes a lot of experiences and concepts.

So I intend to be very specific about what exactly I want to relate.

After the amazing diving LSD proportionates, about 10 hours after the high state,

I saw the line that separates the egoic common experience than the "enlightened" experience.

At this moment I wasn't feeling the "efects" of the substance anymore. But suddenly the peace was gone! OHH NO!

I concentrate for a while and like a clap, AHA! Here I am again. The sensation is perfectly like the spiritual masters discribes.

I felt myself as an intense  presence, a presence who observes everything. While this presence can perceives itself, everything

becomes clear. There is no doubt, no alienation. But I losed it again! And find again, losed again and find again.
This "enlightened" state, in the moment, doen't looks bizare, it looks the most commom thing in the world, but at the same time,

makes a total difference in the way you realize life.
I'd like to know if someone lived something next to it and if used some tool to keep in the presence. I'm curious becouse this 

"hide and seek" happened twice. And in the moment looks very, very easy to get there!
Thank you

The problem is that you're not actually grasping what you are.

Because you identify with the high-consciousness experience, when the experience dies down, you're back in ego.

The key is to carefully observe what the self is regardless of experience. Pay careful attention especially when "you" are dropping out of the state. What exactly is happening there? What are you independent of state?

This is why psychedelics require self-inquiry work to be effective. Otherwise you're just riding a state.

Because LSD is so visual, it's extra hard not to identify with states and phenomena. But what you are is beyond all experience, states, or phenomena. This is the danger of psychedelics. They can make you feel like you know when in fact you don't yet. So keep the inquiry going.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I had a really big insight after doing DMT recently. I did it right after I had a massive Samadhi experience so it was good timing. I just surrendered into the experience and began to watch my thoughts. I become aware of how my mind was trying to make interpretations and meaning of what was happening but it was failing miserably as there is no way to make sense of such a experience. I have become incredibly relaxed ever since as I no longer take my mind that seriously.