Redneb

Come on Leo

21 posts in this topic

Leo-I was impressed by your insights on how being introspective of ones self to improve your self, but are the F-bombs and other adjectives really necessary in your presentations?

I was surprised and it deflates your intelligence.  It’s a bad “habit” that also needs self introspection.

A friendly observation to the instructor 

I guess he knows that but everybody has his limits.

Could not help myself:

Meh, language is a powerful tool, and Leo uses it masterfully. 

He doesn't swear excessively.

As kids, my brother once told me, 'notice how other adults swear all the time, but not our mom.. when she swears, that's how you know she's mad. If she swore all the time, the words would lose their power.'

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Epikur Hahahahahah! I loughed so hard! 

15 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

Meh, language is a powerful tool, and Leo uses it masterfully. 

Indeed! He is Inspiration! Im going to be like him some day ? 

35 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@Epikur Hahahahahah! I loughed so hard! 

Indeed! He is Inspiration! Im going to be like him some day ? 

You are one of the few who likes it. Actualized forum is to serious without mushrooms.
Leo is the more serious type he has not many viedeos where he is cranking some dance moves. Leo come on man!!

4 hours ago, Epikur said:

You are one of the few who likes it. Actualized forum is to serious without mushrooms.

@Epikur Why So Serious? 

This is my moto! 

In my future way of teaching I plan to purposefully trigger people! And then ofcourse ask, If you are so spirotual... why so serious? Who is the one that is triggered? Hahaah! 

Life is a dream, but can you live like it is? Snowflakes xD

15 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@Epikur Why So Serious? 

This is my moto! 

In my future way of teaching I plan to purposefully trigger people! And then ofcourse ask, If you are so spirotual... why so serious? Who is the one that is triggered? Hahaah! 

Life is a dream, but can you live like it is? Snowflakes xD

I can answer that because it is so damn hard.  I guess you have to earn the right to be funny. 

Life is like driving a car if you make one mistake the punishment can be huge even if it is an illusion.

So most people me included tried to be funny but it was to expensive. I think technically it is possible but I guess it is like the coca cola formula. It is not easy to find the right balance and stick to it.

Genuine question : Would it make you feel better if he used friggin/fracking instead?

@Epikur I agree. 

Eddie is good at finding the fine line ?

I don't have to earn anything, but If it is for the greater good Im open for change. This is why I am where I am ?

Just now, Epikur said:

So most people me included tried to be funny but it was to expensive.

Can you give me an example? Please... 

18 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@Epikur I agree. 

Eddie is good at finding the fine line ?

I don't have to earn anything, but If it is for the greater good Im open for change. This is why I am where I am ?

Can you give me an example? Please... 

Let's say you make party every day hang out with friends you ran out of money and can not pay rent. 

So you don't party that much only 3 days a week but after months and maybe years you dengenerate because you live a unhealthy lifestyle. 

Later on you don't go to parties at all because you feel more balanced and able to solve your daily problems in a sustainable way. You become a bit robotic and boring but at least healthier and sharper. 

@Epikur  Ohhh yeees! This is what you mean... I completely agree. 

This is why I almost killed myself. Dreanking, smoking, gambling, fighting etc. but this made me go full circle an wisen up so...

I ment that in this way. 

You cannot be too serious in this work that we do, if you are, it means that you are protecting something, you are too attached of the idea of who you are and the importance of it, and it makes you rigid, and not flexible, playful...

To make much more progress in this work is to not take yourself so seriously, like a child! When you fall (backlash), you get up and start running again 

This life is a game, some times we win and some times we lose, but still... why not enjoy the fucking game? Easier said then done ofc! 

Edited by EddieEddie1995
Im idiot...

3 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@Epikur  Ohhh yeees! This is what you mean... I completely agree. 

This is why I almost killed myself. Dreanking, smoking, gambling, fighting etc. but this made me go full circle an wisen up so...

I ment that in this way. 

You cannot be too serious in this work that we do, if you are it means that you are protecting something, you are to attached of the idea and the importance of it and it makes you rigid, not flexible, playful...

To make much more progress in this work is to not take yourself so seriously, like a child! When you fall (backlash), you get up and start running again 

This life is a game, some times we win and some times we lose, but still... why not enjoy the fucking game? Easier said then done ofc! 

I am not shure if you can look at life like a game. I experimented with gamification but it did not work very good. 

One gets cocky and life slaps in your face. In normal games you don't have to be a wage slave if you lose the game.

@Epikur

Just now, Epikur said:

I am not shure if you can look at life like a game. I experimented with gamification but it did not work very good. 

One gets cocky and life slaps in your face. In normal games you don't have to be a wage slave if you lose the game.

Sometimes you have too suffer in order to wisen up 

I cut wood, dishwashed, foodrun and many soul sucking jobs so I could now love myself and be ruthless in developing my skills and bizz

The slap in a face wakes you up, or not. 

I suffered more then enough in my life, now, nothing can break me, and if it does, getting up will be a piece of cake! I play the game baby! 

7 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@Epikur

Sometimes you have too suffer in order to wisen up 

I cut wood, dishwashed, foodrun and many soul sucking jobs so I could now love myself and be ruthless in developing my skills and bizz

The slap in a face wakes you up, or not. 

I suffered more then enough in my life, now, nothing can break me, and if it does, getting up will be a piece of cake! I play the game baby! 

Sounds good but don't underestimate life it has some dirty tricks.

@Epikur @EddieEddie1995 I think there's moments where you should treat life like a game, and moments where you should put your your serious face, like in an emergency for example. 

But I think we can agree that if you are so serious about life that you feel the need to make a forum post because Leo made a video where he used the F word as a way to emphasize a point, which he almost never does, you've probably got a stick upp your ass.

"Ooh spiritual people can't curse!" "Spiritual people don't fart, either" :P

Reality check, Leo's not making videos for kindergartners, although in a stage yellow/turqoise society, a lot of these concepts probably would be taught in kindergarten, with teddy bears, sunflowers and Leo's face edited on the Sun xD

Edited by CultivateLove

@Epikur Let me give you a few ideas of what is going on in my life currently, my history you will see in the future on my YT channel, if you want ?

Most people would freak out

I am in debt and all the friends I thought would help me turned thair backs on me becaouse they think Im crazy 

My mother is on a thin line beetween life and death

My father is building a house knowing that hes son is "surviving" 

My GF perents have no water in their house and no one to help them 

Not to mantion all the snaller things... like projections on me of all the stage blue people in my town (7k population) 

And many many more... and do you know how I feel about it? Well, I feel sad for them, and Im doing everything that I can to lift myself up and help them, and do you know what I feel even more? Bliss and Love! I am able to balance everyting, share love, selfactulize, dance, accept the ignorant etc. 

Today, I went home and loved my mother, gave her a massage, Im teaching her breath work etc. and afterwards I went and played with kids in a send for 4 hours. I am a careless free kid my friend. 

It would be way easier for me to go homeless and not care about things, and I really do mean that. But I am here for something more, I don't want to waste that gift for nothing. 

I am not scared for myself my frined. I am aware of the illusion of death. But my loved ones are not, and 95% of population. 

Just wanted to get it out there, some of the spiritual egos can get humbled a bit

Edited by EddieEddie1995
freedom

I want to find a balance in life, what is balance?

It's all about balance, using this word lately so much, that i have to balance my use of balance soon.

When we humans take a shit, when the intake of food are balanced and we feel fine overall, then what comes out, will be neither to soft or to hard, and that are the most important mystery, we human beings should put our focus on and master.

And if we learn how to master life and what comes out, do our best we can in life, do this with or without using the F word, it dont matter that much in the end, if it is with balance.