Holygrail

Are the conditions of our birth arbitrary?

31 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Sorry but...isn't weird that just casually Consciousness is localized here? 

Solipsism here we go ?

Idk man. I don't know lol. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Idk man. I don't know lol. 

Just saying...maybe there is only One Consciousness...

After all this is your direct experience... That there is only One Consciousness...your Consciousness.

"Others Consciousness" is a belief ..just saying

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

22 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

After all this is your direct experience... That there is only One Consciousness...your Consciousness.

"Others Consciousness" is a belief ..just saying

If that's your direct insight.. Then why are you talking to me? 

Look.. Solipsism can't be proven or disproven.. But it's pure madness to think you are alone and everything is a fucking hoax.. So try to abandon that line of reasoning.. It won't get you anywhere.. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

Your consciousness is a belief too. 9_9 That consciousness can appear, and have that thought or belief, is really impressive, to no one. 

Absolutely impressive. How it's possible if there is a void? Beautiful mistery

57 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If that's your direct insight.. Then why are you talking to me? 

Look.. Solipsism can't be proven or disproven.. But it's pure madness to think you are alone and everything is a fucking hoax.. So try to abandon that line of reasoning.. It won't get you anywhere.. 

Because I'm talking to myself, which eventually will be Me, here in the present moment.

That's my theory. Make sense. Or not .

@Nahm whatcha think?

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I believe everything is deliberate down to the last molecule, your birth, your circumstances, every hair that falls out. I had that realization many times ... but at the end it's just a belief

I have had this same insight many times as well. Is it right? I hope so lol. It’s a lot more grand that way imo. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

@Breakingthewall xD    :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Because I'm talking to myself, which eventually will be Me, here in the present moment.

@Nahm whatcha think?

Eventually in the present moment. Yep. sounds perfect. ?? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

eventually will be Me, here in the present moment.

@Nahm whatcha think?

I know it's your theory, however it has its implications. This statement itself already implies implications.

1. If it's your theory, it implies it's a personal theory from a personal consciousness, and you want to give this theory to people who do not have this in their consciousness. Doesn't that suggest something? 

2. You "there" in the present moment is chatting with other people who, were not aware, of your theory before you presented to them. Doesn't that suggest something? 

3. How would you differ from people not being you vs them being you? How would you differ talking to yourself vs talking to someone else?  If you still don't know what I'm talking about, consider this... when you are talking alone to yourself, and you know you, is it the same thing as giving exciting new information for people who are not you? Doesn't that suggest something? 

See? If you can't see the difference you can't conclude anything. There is no evidence that eventually people will be "You" like some "same Higher being", you can't even know if each person have their OWN Higher Beings (like Bashar suggests), you don't know that, you can only assume.

Edited by ForTeap

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Just saying...maybe there is only  Consciousness...

direct experience... 

"Others Consciousness"

Or maybe each person has their own consciousness and you are in denial.

The "Direct"  (which is ultimately indirect as vsauce proves on his video 'we live in the past') "experiment" is NOT a reliable source for verification, perceptual illusions prove that. Anyone using this 'in-direct experiment' argument to argue for something is not being honest. 

Edited by ForTeap

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Breakingthewall xD    :ph34r:

Eventually in the present moment. Yep. sounds perfect. ?? 

Hahaha well the hell with my theory ?

8 hours ago, Someone here said: