Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreenLight

Finding Lao Tzu

2 posts in this topic

I always misunderstood the tao te ching and got shit for my wrong interpretation of it. Instead of pointing the fault toward myself. I am going to project that onto the founder of daoism, Lao Tzu and beat his ass.

My plan will be exceptional in history. All the Jackasses that Jordan Peterson called out are going to be proud of me.

So, i thought first of leaving my body and beat his butt in Nirvana. I then remembered that i will be stuck in kama-loka and all my animosity will be erased before i arrive there and that is not good.

So instead of going there, i will bring him down here, Sadhguru style. Sadhguru built this shiva lingam to embody some high evolved spiritual soul by worshipping it. There will be much snow next week. I can make this huge snow sculpture of a vagina and a penis together in no time. I will do some chanting and bowing and Lao Tzu will embody the vagina/penis. Then i will smash the snow sculpture!

However, i have read somewhere that the suppose Lao Tzu is Gautama Buddha. Basically, buddhas scriptures where transported to China but the originator is the same person but got called by a different name, Lao Tzu. 

So some people believe he is reincarnated in Shambhalla that is somewhere in the gobi dessert, Mongolia.

In this case i have to take a huge loan and not pay it back. Cause this will be a one way trip. I have seen the Top Gear guys traveling in mongolia in some special suv. I think i gotta buy one of those. 

To find the place i will hire a channeler for a few thousand bucks. We will try to channel some of Lao Tzu close chumps in Shambhala. When I get the information i need. I will then just give up and fall asleep in my cozy sofa in a heavenly bliss state and disappear.

xDxDxD Awesome plan. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost