Bogdan

Check out these guys if you want to understand stretching!

4 posts in this topic

Kit Lauglin is amazing! He is one of the very best, definitely an old wise stretching master! 

Emmet Louis aka The Split Wizard is also one of the leaders in the field. This particular video is very simple, but he has in depth videos on how to achieve things such as front and side splits and many other things. You can also find really good interviews with him  :D 

Here is Emmet being interviewed by another two of my favorite people in the Strength and Flexibility world - Jeffrey Wolf aka The Flexibull and Lukas Aaron aka The Limberjack  (gotta love their aliases XD)

Lukas has some good content on YT, although both Lukas and Jeff are more active on instagram. I highly suggest buying and studying their programs. They aren't pricy, and you can see how some of the best think and organize their training.

You can also find videos where Emmet interviews Kit, and also where Jeff and Lukas interview Kit. (of course these guys know each other! xD)

One more bonus is Hilderson Joachim. Search his instagram and be amazed. His results speak for themselves. 

What these guys do is pretty holistic training. This is (part of) what gives you longevity, and most of all a really high quality longevity! :D 

Flexibility is what helps you not have aches and pains in the body. Whether you are really strong or don't lift weights at all, having a flexibility balance in the right and left sides of your body, in the way your spine moves and stuff like that is what dictates how good you feel in your body. 

Having a balanced and flexible body is one essential thing to have if you want to be able to sit or stand for long hours to do consciousness work and to work on your LP. So there's no skipping it! Once you have it it's easy to maintain! Cheers! 

Edited by Bogdan

I want to add this: Most coaches don't know how to program and to coach proper stretching. We need to stay in a stretch for many minutes in order to learn how to relax that tight area. sets of 30 seconds or 1-2 minutes will not suffice. So that's one small thing that i learned from these guys that i really wanted to mention.

Thanks! Will check these out since I'm on a little plateau with my side split. :D