Tim R

Miracles of Jesus

17 posts in this topic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Jesus

What do you think about this? Leo sometimes talks about healing and being able to will certain things into existing at sufficiently high levels of consciousness.

Was Jesus maybe such an advanced individual? How is this connected to Siddhis? 

Or are these just stories? 

About a month ago while meditating I came to a space of peace, comfort, and bliss. The image of Mother Mary came to me. I realized the light/love shining from her was the love I was feeling at that moment, that it was the same love she had for Jesus and that my mother had for me. I saw that Love is timeless, Love is always Love.

I like to remain open-minded on the miracles but I'm sure some of these stories have been exaggerated, such as the time Jesus stepped through a puddle and someone shouted 'OMG he walked on water! '

Mythology.

You have to realize the culture around Jesus time was Purple/Red maybe a little Blue... Plus, keep in mind the game of telephone that the Bible has been through over 2000 years. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, Tim R said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Jesus

What do you think about this? Leo sometimes talks about healing and being able to will certain things into existing at sufficiently high levels of consciousness.

Was Jesus maybe such an advanced individual? How is this connected to Siddhis? 

Or are these just stories? 

Did Jesus talk about willing things into existence, or advanced levels? 

Might bring about insight into the nature of siddhis, if you’re interested in experiencing the inexplicable ineffable miracles. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It's impossible to verify from this distance historically, but I would like to know more about what 'miracles' were commonly believed in 1st century Jewish culture. Maybe local folklore was conflated with the Jesus narrative by the early Jesus movement. 

I like to compare with recent miracle workers, eg Sai Baba who supposedly healed, manifested objects, bilocation etc. Allegedly all his feats can be replicated by illusionists, but if there isn't proof of modern day "miracles", what hope is there for 2,000 year old ones? 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

2 hours ago, Tim R said:

Well you are imagining this entire reality right now so why wouldn't you be able to manipulate it at certain states of consciousness...of course you could!!  Now the cost of this is that you also are imagining Jesus and that he existed.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I've been walking on water for as long as I can remember... Healing and flying is fun too. Oh you must be talking about some thing you call physical reality? Sorry.... 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

22 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I've been walking on water for as long as I can remember... Healing and flying is fun too. Oh you must be talking about some thing you call physical reality? Sorry.... 

xD
There was one party I attended when I had my longer hair and beard where I was talking with a woman who called me Jesus. I took her cup of water from her and returned with a glass of wine. Seemed like a neat party trick to me.

Edited by Willie

@Tim R You see, the problem I have with miracles (and siddhis) is the danger that comes with it from both sides.

Someone who claims to be able to perform miracles and has witnesses, can have really incredible powers over people, because they are seen as the incarnation of god (like jesus). And then they can make you do things you would never do on your own. The excuse is "oh it's just your ego that wants to know", when you are ready you will see it.

If someone actually is able to perform some miracles, he/she would be crucified also today from blue people. Or would have to fear being used for his "capacities" in military/politics etc. from orange people.

I believe in some sort of hyperintuitive capacities in most people. It has to be the case that some people have stronger capacities than others. But I would have to see the miracle to believe in something that would actually correspond to an actual miracle.

I'm so so curious, so if someone is able to show me something they can do, then I would love you to message me. :) Or if you have specific teachings that work.

3 hours ago, Willie said:

xD
There was one party I attended when I had my longer hair and beard where I was talking with a woman who called me Jesus. I took her cup of water from her and returned with a glass of wine. Seemed like a neat party trick to me.

haha good one!

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

2 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Tim R You see, the problem I have with miracles

That's the problem

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

First off Jesus changed the world! More than any being ever in history.

So you think you know more than Jesus? That is funny.

Most people ridiculed that which they do not understand.

Jesus was a spiritual genius by a lot.

2 minutes ago, freejoy said:

First off Jesus changed the world! More than any being ever in history.

So you think you know more than Jesus? That is funny.

Most people ridiculed that which they do not understand.

Jesus was a spiritual genius by a lot.

Yeah but you are making him up right now.  That is the true miracle.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah but you are making him up right now.  That is the true miracle.

No he really existed.

If I created heaven and all hells, space, time, enlightenment, the before and after ...then I also created Jesus being here about 2000 years ago.

You can look it up in the Akashic records.

1 minute ago, freejoy said:

No he really existed.

If I created heaven and all hells, space, time, enlightenment, the before and after ...then I also created Jesus being here about 2000 years ago.

You can look it up in the Akashic records.

That's an improvement.  But you also created the Akashic records.  Or didn't.   You are bringing all of that into existence.  Notice that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's an improvement.  But you also created the Akashic records.  Or didn't.   You are bringing all of that into existence.  Notice that.

You made me laugh. You might be Enlightened.

: )

2 minutes ago, freejoy said:

You made me laugh. You might be Enlightened.

: )

Love ya :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.