Someone here

Why is reality the way it is?

111 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, roopepa said:

The "answer" is the moment, is the question. Nothing is hidden, nothing to figure out. Just look at yourself.

Don't understand what you mean... 

Did you even read OP? 

The question is why reality the way it is???  Why does earth orbiting the sun. Why you have two eyes.. Why lack of sleep makes you tired.... Why all these laws...? Where did it come from?... Why is it this way and not some other way?? For example instead of being tired due to lack of sleep.. You feel energized. Etc 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Don't understand what you mean... 

Did you even read OP? 

The question is why reality the way it is???  Why does earth orbiting the sun. Why you have two eyes.. Why lack of sleep makes you tired.... Why all these laws...? Where did it come from?... Why is it this way and not some other way?? For example instead of being tired due to lack of sleep.. You feel energized. Etc 

If you had Infinite intelligence and knew how the game played out, frame by frame, would it still have the same context?  Ponder that...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I completely sympathize with the question, but isn't it kind of obvious in a way that it's utterly arbitrary?

Like no matter what "way" it is, or could have been, you'd still be standing there (or not :D), wondering if there is some underlying meaning or reason for it.

So if the question always persists no matter the contents of it, does it really matter to have an answer?

Maybe consider the experience of the wondering itself is the answer?

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

I Maybe consider the experience of the wondering itself is the answer?

Yahtzee :)

God is a Mastermind.  You guys underestimate yourselves.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Reality is. Should there be a reason? Who decides?

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

If you had Infinite intelligence and knew how the game played out, frame by frame, would it still have the same context?  Ponder that...

What do you mean by "the same context"? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What do you mean by "the same context"? 

Would you experience it in the same way?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Would you experience it in the same way?

No. 

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No. 

Well I know this doesn't answer the why.    But God develops reality just as you would write a novel or develop a video game.  Except he throws in a twist.  Love.  The object of the game is to become as selfless as possible - but the rules are never explained to the player.  And It's impossible  within the game to become totally selfless - the only way is to crack the cheat codes and become the game itself.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 3/18/2021 at 1:16 AM, Someone here said:

Been contemplating this question for a while... 

Why is reality structured exactly the way it is??  We have 3D space.. We have planets and galaxies.. Human beings need air.. Food and water to thrive.. There is special physical laws like gravity and conservation of energy etc..... It's as if reality is a grand design and everything was sit into place intentionally 

Is this reality a design ? And why is it designed this way and not some other way? 

If you're asking what is the meaning of this world is or it's function.

It's all about love. 

1 hour ago, Origins said:

@Someone here This reminds me of a spiritual experience I had a couple of weeks ago now where I had the consciousness experience that reality doesn’t have any dimensions. Zero. 

What do you mean by zero dimensions? 

1 hour ago, freejoy said:

If you're asking what is the meaning of this world is or it's function.

It's all about love. 

How do you know what is it "all" about?.... It seems to me to be about nothing at all. 

@Someone here You may be confused because you think everything must have a cause

but there is no cause and effect, everything just is, look at the present moment - everything just is as it is

think about the entire existence, what causes that existence to exist, it causes itself to exist its so obvious but so paradoxical at the same time, mind dont like paradoxes, mind want to look for a causes outside of itself

The mind looks for meanings, causes etc. and that causes the confusion

33 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How do you know what is it "all" about?.... It seems to me to be about nothing at all. 

It's in all the spiritual books!

I mean even Jesus said it.

One has to have something to go by. Some kind of standard. Since we are going for the Most High, then love seems pretty obvious to me.

Don't you enjoy being loved? Surely others do also.

So someone calls us a name, it's an opportunity to love this person and to discover why we might not can. If we can't we'll discover some ego thing underneath.

Edited by freejoy

47 minutes ago, Origins said:

@Someone here How many dimensions does awareness have?

Well you need to define your terms first.. Not sure I understand your question definitively. 

24 minutes ago, freejoy said:

It's in all the spiritual books!

I mean even Jesus said it.

Indeed lol. Then it must be true because Jesus said so??? Wow... 

51 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

but there is no cause and effect, everything just is, look at the present moment - everything just is as it is. 

I know which is exactly my point. Why it is the way it is? You simply don't know? 

this universe seems completely deliberate, perfectly designed, and its tendency is to increase in complexity. the basic pieces are simple, and combining them you can arrive at amazing constructions, like a rat, a miracle of complexity. It seems the goal is to do this, to be. for what? for pure creativity maybe?

49 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well you need to define your terms first.. Not sure I understand your question definitively. 

@Someone here you won’t find your answers on this forum. You won’t find your answers from me. You’ll just need to have your own experiences.

We can go into it further if you like, but I’m sensing it’s best not to (not meaning to a pause offence).

The analogy between zero dimensions and the question is pretty straight forward. Awareness has zero dimensions. We infer dimensions through a finite intelligence caught in what is comparably a trance to the finely tuned nature of reality while trying to make sense of it. This inference is trapped in a shell of loose deductive and inductive loops that take us no where. Take your best shot. You rely on science perhaps because someone built you a microwave and brought you experience lived via osmosis through a computer screen so you get to rewatch the moon landing while having conspiracy theories play in the back of your mind representative of a species that is no better than ants in the greater landscape of intelligence that likely lives out there in the universe. It’s nothing. Zero compared to what we can and will accomplish, and what we will accomplish is statistically likely to be far inferior to what other species in the universe can achieve no matter how far we go. You think in terms of dimensions, don’t you find it paradoxical to do so when you can’t even think a 5D thought? It’s a pointless exercise. All we have is our working memory space and ability to draw patterns and distinctions therein, we have no idea how many more levels of processing reality there are intellectually to truly fathom the vast ineptitude of our present accomplishments, but accomplish you should still try and do, this is your role as existence while alive continuing to pursue your personal greater good.