RoyBoy432

How to describe Leo's concept of "God" if you have never heard of God?

5 posts in this topic

Imagine that I was an alien from Mars, with no sense of the human concepts of religion or of God.

How would you describe God to me? Maybe the answer is as simple as "Infinite Love" and there would be no need lean on other concepts. Might there be other descriptions would be helpful for communicating Infinite Love to a non-human mind?

You are infinite nothingness, that is also infinite Love. You are the only being in existence, and are eternal and immortal. You only exist Now, as time and space is in your imagination. All of Reality is you dreaming. You created this dream from nothing, and gave yourself amnesia to experience what's like to be a 'human'. 

Although sharing this explanation with 'others' can raise some eyebrows, which is why most don't talk about it with others. 

Leo has much better indepth explanations in these videos:

You can't find what you don't seek.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I would tell the alien from Mars the same thing I would tell the human from Earth. Want to find God? Look within.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.