Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blankisomeone

Is it possible to have a completely fearless being?

11 posts in this topic

Sort of like God limiting himself into a being that isn’t fearful. Is that IMPOSSIBLE? Or is it always the case that everytime consciousness reduces itself into a separate being, that being has to be fearful to some degree to maintain itself and there is no other possible way that it can be? Like a limited being has no other way of continuing to exist other than through fear in all possible universes ever? Is fear the only mechanism of creating separate beings?

@Leo Gura I’d love your answer to this

Edited by blankisomeone

fear is the belief i am the body mind and i must endure 

love is knowing this is false and i am the all

the fearless life is one characterized by a willingness to die every day every minute every moment, what happens is in the hands of existence

die does not mean just no more body mind but also acceptance and surrender

Consciousness in its ultimate formless state has no fear. Many of the forms Consciousness creates also have no fear, because they aren't evolved enough to feel emotions. 

The more awakened you are as a human being, the less fear you will feel, because you directly realize your identity as Consciousness. Nothing that is ultimately real can be threatened; only things that are relatively real suffer and die.

Fear is just another form of attachment. The less attached you are to relative reality, the less fear you will experience, and the more free you will be.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

you men a completely fearless human being? yes, it is possible, but they won't be around for long since they will be awful at survival. 

@blankisomeone Fear arises as long as an "other" is perceived.  Fear doesn't create separate beings...it is the belief in separate beings that causes fear to arise.

The illusion of "separate being" arises when there is ignorance.  Separate beings don't really exist.

Edited by eputkonen

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

16 minutes ago, eputkonen said:

@blankisomeone Fear arises as long as an "other" is perceived.  Fear doesn't create separate beings...it is the belief in separate beings that causes fear to arise.

The illusion of "separate being" arises when there is ignorance.  Separate beings don't really exist.

That’s so right, omg

❤️
I feel it

my question was so dumb!

Edited by blankisomeone

11 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

You’re so right, omg

❤️
I feel it

It is just momentary feel of freedom, nothing to do with other . What has there being other or no have to do with feeling down , will thinking that there are no  other make you feel better, k it can, but that is if you make whole story out of it so it  makes you free. 

Edited by PureRogueQ

12 minutes ago, PureRogueQ said:

It is just momentary feel of freedom, nothing to do with other . What has there being other or no have to do with feeling down , will thinking that there are no  other make you feel better, k it can, but that is if you make whole story out of it so it  makes you free. 

You don’t know what I “felt” bro?

His words just reminded me to pay attention to what’s real. It didn’t make me feel better or worse, just more grounded. What I “felt” was more like a realization that I wrote those words to myself

Edited by blankisomeone

2 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

You don’t know what I felt bro?

It doesn't matter, you can be one with everything in misery and you can be one with everything in joy , fearlessness and so forth.

That is all I am saying , you could feel anything depending on many factors. 

Edited by PureRogueQ

9 minutes ago, PureRogueQ said:

It doesn't matter, you can be one with everything in misery and you can be one with everything in joy , fearlessness and so forth.

Oh yeah I get you. That heart emoji encompassed all kinds of emotions haha. It didn’t really mean “oh I’m feeling good now”

edit: actually, my bad. “Felt” wasn’t a good word choice. I didn’t FEEL anything different it was more like I REALIZED something different. Something that, yeah precisely, is not dependent on emotional state!

Edited by blankisomeone