Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RodN

lonely today

2 posts in this topic

Does anyone else here feel lonely?

31 years young homosexual male Mexican with good living conditions and happy family speaking here.

I have been fasting for 3 days now and took a “small” dosage of LSD, this is not my first time fasting or in psychedelics.

While I am sitting here completely alone in my home it has come to my attention how very very lonely, I feel right now.

My stomach is eating itself; it would be so easy to alleviate, an my mother is visiting town today, I could call here at any time and she would come happily to help me with this loneliness.

And still, I do not want to do that. Why is that?

Why is it that I crave this… self-suffering?

This hunger that I feel at this moment is nothing besides how lonely I feel, I wish I had friends.

I am lucky in many other aspects of my life and have been devoting myself to the realization of the truth for almost a decade now. And see clear benefits now, I am self-sufficient, and disciplined person. but that is not what I am looking for, its just the way... that´s how I feel right now

Relationships have always been lacking in my life and I do not know how to get out there and start making friends and meeting people again. I have a good job, but I do not see many people.

Funny, I now remember a situation like this one where I wanted to post something here, probably similar to this but could not since I needed the authorization to be able to post.

Now thanks to that I can post this here now.

Edited by RodN
corrected misspelling error

You are being lonely and experience lack, because you want to experience those things. You love this kind of suffering. You're just not aware that you do.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/