StarStruck

Understanding something on the surface versus understanding something deep

3 posts in this topic

I notice that a lot of people around me are fine with how things work on the surface. Whether it be on the subject of work, relationships, and other subjects. Can you really blame them? Sometimes it just enough to understand shit on the surface. Especially if you don't have time to dig deep because of time. It really made me think about when it is wise to understand something on the surface and when  to understand something deeply.

If something interest you i think that is a good clue to understand it more deeply. There are countless things to understand and learn and maybe is wise to start from the important things and rely short term at least on experts. One example. I like working out. When i was a teen i was reading all the time about it and was trying to make my own plans etc. Now i just want to be healthy and fit. It is interesting but other things take priority to learn and understand than understanding why a certain workout works and analyze it to the death. I would if this was still my interest. Now i just prefer to find a workout plan from someone that is an expert in his field, just follow it and not worry about the details. 

Nonduality is only surfaces, and not even. 

Each one is experiencing more of what each one focuses on. 

Comparison thinking can be a real joy (and friendships & relationships) zapper. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE