Mindful Entity

Meditation and thoughts

3 posts in this topic

Hello! I am new here and am grateful to be a part of this community.
I started meditating couple of years ago to ease my rumination. In the beginning I used to forcibly push away my thoughts because my view on meditation was that of being in a state of bliss. As time went on I came to the realization that by not accepting my thoughts I only make it worse.

My mind is in a better place now. In a way I am new to thoughts and would like to learn more about it. My question is: How do you use meditation for constructive and analytical thinking and how do you apply it in your relationships, work and life overall?

Thank you!

Let the thoughts go by, as the wind on your face. You can't grab the wind, & neither can you push it away. Notice. Thoughts come, thoughts go. 

When contemplating you are asking a question and then noticing what is going on in direct expirence in the context of the question. You can use meditation as a tool for noticing what is in direct expirence when comtemplating, as you let the thoughts float by so you can have a clear mind to investigate reality, as the contents of thoughts are not ever what is true.

In relationships I find mindfulness is very useful as it helps to decern between concepts about what you think about the person & what they are actaully saying or doing. 

Which technique do you use? What is a session of meditation like for you now?

Just notice.

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Hi this is Misha, you can check this site, they provided me with tips I currently use to meditate and now I don’t have any more issues meditating.

https://meditationtechniques2021.com

You can also check this channel to listen to some relaxing sound that may help you clear your mind and meditate easier. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaORncuSvcNr7SmRjm4xwSQ

Love and inspiration!