Guest Bazooka Jesus

There is nothing but THIS! Stop trying to label it!

33 posts in this topic

Infinity. Consciousness. Reality. Truth. God. These are all words. Words can point us in the right direction; but that which they are pointing towards is not a word. It's not an idea. It has no name. If you have to give it a name, call it THIS!

You are not going to understand THIS with your mind. Your mind is not made to get THIS - on the contrary, your mind is an unbelievably ingenious distraction machine designed to prevent you from ever getting THIS. That's its whole secret purpose! All mental speculation about the nature of reality is nothing but God's way of distracting itself from itself. Trust me, the moment you realize this, your jaw will drop to the floor!! xD

Anyway, have a wonderful day folks. I know you'll have a wonderful day, because existence is strange and miraculous -- don't label it, and don't try to understand it; instead, just OPEN YOUR EYES and take in the glory of THIS. Peace!!

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Tell me something, give me an answer that will satisfy me! What will happen after death? What is reality? Who am i? What is this? Where do babies come from?

Endless, endless stream of questions and answers. 

Noone has a frickin clue, because this is all that is. This frickin is just this. 

1 hour ago, This said:

Tell me something, give me an answer that will satisfy me! What will happen after death?

This

1 hour ago, This said:

What is reality?

This

1 hour ago, This said:

Where do babies come from

This

?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This

This

This

?

Thanks! That cleared it all up!

Stay tuned for more questions.

Reminded me of this ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

But what is THIS? 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

17 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But what is THIS? 

That which cannot be spoken of, so don't expect any answer. ;)

@Bazooka Jesus The classic example of yes but no. Even ramana maharshi said and talked about this but u also have to do the work. Understanding you are God won't make u realize God. We are all manifestations of God yes, but what? You still suffer if u lose your job or you mother dies... Ou yes but u understand perfectly! And what??? You are fooling yourself, it is True what u say, but my point is: so??? You still have to live like that, do you have infinite conciousness all the time? Are u always in your Truth? Always speaking and thinking the Truth? Always being unconditionally loving to all reality and beings? Of course not... But yes we are all God and One! So what???

32 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

That which cannot be spoken of, so don't expect any answer. ;)

It can be answered :)

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

It can be answered :)

You will arrive at the (no-)answer once you got rid of the question. ^_^

@The Buddha Yes, most of us need to put in a lot of work in order to reach the realization of what is. We need to work and work and work and work and bang our head against the wall until it bleeds... until we finally get to the point where we realize that that which we have been struggling so hard to attain was ours all along!

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@The Buddha Yes, most of us need to put in a lot of work in order to reach the realization of what is. We need to work and work and work and work and bang our head against the wall until it bleeds... until we finally get to the point where we realize that that which we have been struggling so hard to attain was ours all along!

It is exactly like that. What a joke that u have to do all the work to now that it wasn't necessary but if u hadn't done the work u would never have realized it. It is quite a mindfuck

27 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

It is quite a mindfuck

Yes, it certainly is! One thing you can say about God is that he's got a wicked sense of humor... xD

By the way, I've barely just stuck my head in at the door, so in no way do I claim to be some kind of super cool zen master who has all this shit figured out. I have absolutely no idea what's going on with me right now... but then again, I suppose part of being "enlightened" is to just not give a hoot anymore. ;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

This sounds cool and right but is actually just horrible advice lol. Labels serve a valuable function, and without them you would almost certainly never know about awakening all. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional.