Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedLine

so everything that exists is this window here

11 posts in this topic

that rectangle that icludes my laptop, my legs and part of my room, some pain in the chest and behind my head and thoughts 

window.png

mmm it seems a little bit depressing...

That's because you are perceiving this "rectangle" through the lens of the Ego. Wait until you see it through the eyes of Consciousness itself... your mind will literally be blown to smithereens, your pain will melt away in a sea of Love and your heart will open up like a flower in springtime!

Trust me, it's infinitely better than you can possibly imagine right now. :)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

No, infinity is also here.

Helllooo! Over heeeere! You are talking to yourself !

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Hahahaha, exactly!!! xD

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

No, infinity is also here.

What do you mean by infinity? For example, the moon is here? the thoughts about the moon is here? you mean inifinte thoughts are here? all of them at the same time? 

Edited by RedLine

@RedLine Everything that makes up the universe is right here right now, and it's all you (and simultaneously not you). ;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

I suspect that when you guys talk about infinite experience, you mean all the concepts you know are present right now.  It is like the sensation that everything you know (in the form of thoughts of mental images, becuase there are not anything out of concsiusness) is happening here, so that´s why you describe it as infinite. Am I wrong?

38 minutes ago, RedLine said:

What do you mean by infinity? 

Infinity is nothingness.  If it is not something you are imagining, it exists as Infinity or actual nothing (pure Actuality)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@RedLine Everything that makes up the universe is right here right now, and it's all you (and simultaneously not you). ;)

Yeah, what I don´t get is you preference to label it as infinte rathern than label it as a, b or c. Why infinite? 

Sometimes I feel that I am not separe from the rest of what I experience but I would not label it as Inifite, it is too grandiloquent. I am not sure if you are exaggerating or actually you are being honest with that label.

Edited by RedLine

@RedLine A label is always just a label, designed to detatch you from the preconceived notions that you might be attached to. We talk of "Infinity" in order to uncondition you from your rigid notions of "Finity" - that's all there is to it! In order to free yourself from an idée fixe, it can be helpful to entertain the opposite idea for a while, but of course that opposite idea is itself just an idea that is to be left behind as soon as possible!

See, we use all those words in order to point at that which is Reality itself, so the words that we use only have value insofar as they can have the potential to point you in the right direction. Call it "Infinity", call it "Consciousness", call it a "Double Whopper with Cheese"; it really doesn't matter. In order to arrive at the Truth , you will eventually need to free yourself from all labels; until then, just view them as walking aids which are to be dropped as soon as your legs are strong enough to carry you all by themselves to the destinantion. ;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Do not start new solipsism debate threads.

Use the search function. All has been answered.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.