Preety_India

Daily horoscope

9 posts in this topic

A journal to study zodiac and astrology 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

So my birth is 21st February. And time is 11.45 pm. I got my horoscope ready. As per my horoscope my Nakshatra is Pashyami. 

Pashyami Nakshatra characteristics that describe my nature - 

File attached. 

4xaayj.jpg

What is Nakshatra?

Nakshatra is the term for lunar mansion in Hindu astrology. A nakshatra is one of 27
(sometimes also 28) sectors along the ecliptic. Each nakshatra is further subdivided into quarters (or padas). These play a role in popular Hindu astrology, where each pada is
associated with a syllable, conventionally chosen as the Jrst syllable of the given name of a
child born when the moon was in the corresponding pada.
You are merciful, compassionate, and quite generous in nature. Lord of this constellation is
Jupiter, due to which your personality is serious, dedicated, honest, and righteous like a God. You will have a muscular body with a full frame. Face will be round and bright. You
don’t have even a miniscule amount of ego. It is your main motive to gain peace, happiness,
and bliss in life. You are dedicated, trustworthy, social, and help people in their bad times.
Tasty food can tempt you easily and you love to cherish this material life. Praises make you
quite happy, whereas you can’t tolerate criticism. So, the only way to make you do
something is by sweet words. You like to collect all types of amenities. With determination,
you are also a believer of God. Due to these characteristics, if you are quite popular, there is
no wonder about it. Your nature is religious and generous. Also, you go for pilgrimages.
Yoga, Tantra-Mantra, astrology, etc. will also have your keen interest. You will especially respect your mother and women like her. Your working style is quite creative and you have talents by birth. If a work is given to you, it can be clearly said that the work will definitely be done because you do everything with extreme honesty and skillfully. Due to work, you may have to go far from your spouse and children at times. But, this won’t cause any detachment from the family. You will always put efforts in earning luxury of life. You have a peaceful and decent behavior along with a feeling of devotion. You may easily get prey to
the misbehavior of others. It is very difficult for you to express what is there in your mind.
You are a devotee of God and try to help others. Even in married life, you are not always comfortable sharing everything with your spouse, which at times causes misunderstandings. As a result, you cause yourself immense internal pain.

I'm a first decan Pisces with some cusp trouble with Aquarius.

Wow i never heard of pashyamai nakashtra is it pushya from cancer, if the ruler is jupiter its either purva ashada, punarvasu or purva bhadrapada, which sign it falls in and is that your ascendant or moon nakashtra.

Edited by Dark_White

@Preety_India oh, I'm sure the lord of pushya is saturn. Btw does someone from your family lineage, there was people who took care or charge of a temple's function.

Edited by Dark_White

@Dark_White @Dark_White 

The ruling planet for Pashyami or Pushya is Saturn while the God is Brihaspati or Saturn. 

4xs1lh.jpg

4xs1o5.jpg

4xs1r9.jpg

My family is not into astrology. I went and paid an astrologer and got a scan copy of my horoscope or kundli. 

@Preety_India yeah got it. But what i asked was did some member from your family lineage took care in temple functions. 

Like maybe your grandfather would be taken cared of a temple's function. Like he would in charge for that function conducted by the temple. Cause this star associated with it. And you also like to learn about foreign culture and you might also interested in learning new languages. Also you might like dairy products like milk or ghee.

Sorry, i couldn't resist. I love vedic astrology and i always get into it.??

@Dark_White yes I love dairy products. 

I like to learn new languages and all sorts of different cultures. 

Hehe you're right.