Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

5-MeO trips. When does it get easier? My last insane trip so far

8 posts in this topic

I am not sure how much I can surrender to the truth. And I don't know if it this can get even more deeper.

What I just experienced was absolutely insane.

There was some minutes where I was gone and I was in bliss. But then the peak was gone and I started seriously contemplating what has happened while still on the effects of the substance.

I started having a conversation with myself as God. Seeing that I am all that exists and I am alone in my creation. This created me existencial terror and I started wondering how God bears this knowledge. I actually asked him

God started showing me that he can bear being God by not having self-referential thoughts, in other words: being in non duality...which for God is actually creating a human and a universe and forgetting itself in that.  

A funny way to look at this dream is to picture it as a way for God to forget itself and ironically being in non duality!

Lol.

Seems fundamentally suffering comes from being in duality = having self referential / thoughts that create space between you and the thought.

I asked him about the "do others exist?" question that my ego always has. And of course "do others exist?" Is a question that only make sense if I believe myself as real. So maybe I should stop making that question since I am not real.

I will probably take a longer break to the next trip because I don't know how much I can bear of this. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

^_^ Personally love it, but I can see how it is scary for people. Trust your intuition, sounds like going slow is a good idea.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

53 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I am not sure how much I can surrender to the truth.

Totally ;)

And I don't know if it this can get even more deeper.

Oh, it gets deeper ;)

I asked him about the "do others exist?" question that my ego always has.

And here is God telling you: No. You are it ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

^_^ Personally love it, but I can see how it is scary for people. Trust your intuition, sounds like going slow is a good idea.

??

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Totally ;)

Do you think it's a matter of dose or a matter of more trips and contemplation?

I don't have a problem with incrementing the dose.

The problem is 2 times I've peaked it feels like I'm dying and I am never sure if I am having a increased heart rate because of psychological reaction OR because I'm actually overdosing . Two times It happened I always thought initially that i have fucked up with the scale and I'm overdosing. Of course afterwards it seems it was only a mental reaction but idk . Up to 30mg plugged supposedly is safe if you don't have heart conditions right?

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33

Time for daily 1 hour meditation ?

If you clearly seen that you are God, now time to let go the conditioned thought patterns and be lovingly.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Javfly33 In my experience bigger isn't always better.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@allislove Yeah I need to contemplate how I create suffering with constant self referential thoughts.

By the way, so funny when you say "if you clearly seen that you are God" like it's nothing hahaha this changes everything man!!!!

@Thought Art Ok, thx. I think what I am asking is, is there something as a breakthrough or there are just states of conciseness or awareness. I am starting to believe there is not an end. You just can become more and more conscious of everything. 

@Javfly33

You don't need to think more about it. Relax, deep breath, it's about unlearning, unknowing, subtracting, letting go. Experiences may be radically shocking if you're trying to conceptualize it. Self realization doesn't change anything, but everything is different.

I remember working with 5-MeO, it helped so much with boosting the quality of meditation practice, an amazing substance.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x