Kserkkj

Does A Higher Consciousness Make Understanding Easier?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, so basically over the recent years I've developed and ocd to search up every word or thing that comes up externally or in my mind. Eg. Somebody mentions a word I'm not familiar with, or I see an object but forget what it's called etc. etc. I get the compulsive tendency to find the exact definition, and many times even with the words or stuff I do know, I search them up to affirm that definition. Usually I don't get that Ah-Hah epiphany, but instead more perplexed when i'm distracted by endless information. This has gotten to the point where I've felt so inadequate and lacking that I almost had a nervous breakdown just cause I couldn't understand a very simple word that I've seen many many times.

Ever since I knew about enlightenment (almost a year ago), and especially when I started dedicating most of my time to consciousness and inner work which was about 3 months ago, I realized this was developed because I had been traumatized many times in the past for being ignorant, for not knowing common knowledge that everybody else knew at my age, for being unable to express myself with the right words clearly even today. And even though I know attaining more knowledge will NOT bring happiness to my life, will not satisfy the limited conditioned self, I'm still so desperate not as much as before though. I can imagine that when I do realize my true nature hopefully one day, I will be freed of this compulsion to know more, to improve, because it is already perfect. But anyways, I'm still struggling to learn and to understand certain concepts, information... will a higher consciousness make things click easier for me. I doubt i have any mental/learning disorders.

@Kserkkj Learning to be OKAY with confusion and not-knowing will be a hurdle you'll have to cross in order to get to enlightenment. Don't wait for enlightenment to fix that for you. Fix it yourself now. Otherwise you've got very little chance at enlightenment.

Enlightenment is not a knowing. It's an un-knowing. Your ego will likely NOT like that.

If you try to get to enlightenment through your normal modes of knowing, you will waste YEARS of your life. It will never happen that way.

It's safe to assume everything you know is wrong. So just throw it out the window and sit quietly with a blank mind experiencing direct experience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Kserkkj said:

will a higher consciousness make things click easier for me.

Intelligence is the growth of inner consciousness. It has nothing to do with knowledge, it has something to do with meditativeness. The person who is meditating has the greatest possibility of reaching the highest peaks of intelligence,because in meditation he is doing the greatest possible work that a man is capable of,and that is realizing oneself,knowing. As your meditation goes on becoming more and more luminous, your intelligence will be growing to the last breath of your life.

To be intellectual is to be phony; it is a pretending intelligence. It is not real because it is not yours; it is borrowed.

On 10/5/2016 at 10:09 PM, Kserkkj said:

But anyways, I'm still struggling to learn and to understand certain concepts, information... will a higher consciousness make things click easier for me. I doubt i have any mental/learning disorders.

A higher consciousness allows you to experience the world not to intellectualize it. The concepts we have prevent us from being happy. :)

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS