Breakingthewall

The NO experience

33 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

meditating I return to the realization: only I exist, but really, I do not exist, and since I do not exist I create existence. But the bottom line is that I don't exist. How is it possible? 

You already said it's not logical go with that one ?

Plus who cares it's not important anyways.

Only thing that believes it's important is the mind running in circles trying to figure out the unknowable ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Question deeply how it is possible that awareness arises out of non existence?

Is it possible?

And what would keep it from arising again, or is it just that YOU are everything and there is no seperation between anything, so is it not that a you will go out of existence, who would be aware of that? Awareness is aware i would say, of something like this dream or aware of its own nature which might be like non existence cause nothing reflecting nothing is ___

But a dream happens again out of potential.

If you are here in conciousness, you will always be here cause there is no where to go.

But really contemplate, how can something come from true non existence? 

Is that really possible?

And if so, why wouldnt it happen again and again and again?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I'm in the land of masturbation now so... nothing to say. I'm really thankful for your answers

I was thinking, something is hidden, what?  i think suddenly I saw: negation is negation of the illusion. everything is illusion, absolutely everything. there is nothing, just being. my attachment to the external, to the 5 senses, and the image I have of the world is enormous. all of these are illusions. I am like a tree, or someone in deep sleep. just mindless. only he exists. absolutely nothing, except being. without consciousness of others or of anything else, an entire universe himself but without the dimension of the mind. letting go of the ego completely is extremely difficult. ego is everything! but that everything... is nothing. "i" "think" ? this is the first step.

@Breakingthewall  the disentangling from the socially conditioned mind Matrix ?

Guess what? there's no going back because it never really existed ?

All is well and you're right where you should be!!

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

15 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Guess what? there's no going back because it never really existed ?

Let's see...I read about this 1000 times and i had some realizations, but not like this, having a coffee in a bar, thinking in that negation, i suddenly realized that absolutely all my entire life is an illusion, a fantasy. The entire mind is illusion by definition. Don't exist, it's a gosht and it never existed. The problem is: what remains? 

Edited by Breakingthewall

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Let's see...I read about this 1000 times and i had some realizations, but not like this, having a coffee in a bar, thinking in that negation, i suddenly realized that absolutely all my entire life is an illusion, a fantasy. The entire mind is illusion by definition. Don't exist, it's a gosht and it never existed. The problem is: what remains? 

THIS remains

It's not a problem because it was already the case prior to recognizing it.

Remember it's not about avoidance negation or rejection...

Its seeing clearly and it's completely ordinary and simultaneously extraordinary ❤

21 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I would like to know if in the spiritual tradition there is evidence of this experience, surely yes: I not am .

Infinity exists for itself as there is nothing outside of it.  It is groundless.

21 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The reality is that I not am. horrible to face. it happens to me with 5 meo sometimes. and when it happens it seems to me that it is beyond being the universe, being everything, etc. that the final reality is ....negation

Yes this was tough for me to swallow when i became directly conscious i was nothing.  Being groundless can be uncomfortable for the ego as it is its undoing.  The Infinite must circle back and negate itself.  Thus no difference between everything and nothing.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

48 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes this was tough for me to swallow when i became directly conscious i was nothing.

I also had that realization once. Infinity, and contrasted with the infinity everything=nothing, i am nothing, really difficult too, but this was different, i not am. A cosmic no. I think there are many different realization with 5 meo. I had also the positive, pure joy. Never anything about god, intelligence... I think 5 meo shows you that can be showed to you

51 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I had also the positive, pure joy. 

Indeed - Divine Bliss! 

52 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I Never anything about god, intelligence... 

Perhaps because you were too busy Being it❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 hours ago, Moksha said:

? Realizing not only that your thoughts mean nothing, but that they are the enemy of Self-realization, is the beginning of wisdom. Nothing can be known, and nothing needs to be known. It sounds cliche, but it really is about being. Hope you enjoy the book, bro!

my take on descartes = i think because god is

therefore i the thinker think an illusory world into existence ... if i put aside said thinking, i would merge with god and see the world as it really is

furthermore, i know nothing

all knowledge implies a known object, but there is no object which is separate from me, there is only the subject, and so i really do know nothing

enlightenment means when projection / knowledge is replaced by reflection / love

to know in the biblical sense is to love

it was in Eden where Adam first knew Eve

namaste x

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

all knowledge implies a known object, but there is no object which is separate from me, there is only the subject, and so i really do know nothing

Good observation. People get confused about this, probably more than any other subject (pun intended) ;) 

Ultimately, there is no object, only the infinite Subject. 

Relatively, there are endless causal interactions between subjects and objects.

The mystery is in how these two, Ultimate and Relative reality, interact and conflate into the One God.

I prefer the term "Relative reality" to "dream", because dreams imply insignificance. While it is true that Relative reality is of secondary significance, it is not devoid of meaning. Instead of being apathetic about the "dream", live lucidly. Realize who You ultimately are, but LOVE the dream itself. You created it for a reason.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.