Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mosess

Identification with the body after non dual awareness

15 posts in this topic

Hello awakened peeps!

I noticed a pattern that everytime i go into non dual awareness, I get sucked back into duality and get identified with the body again. This happened about 3 times now, each time its always the body that i attach too. how can i stop attaching to the body? its like i can be either inside or outside of nothing. if i am inside of nothing, i am inside but attached to the body, which is nothing, but now is something due to the identification if that makes sense lol. but when i am outside of nothing, it is literally nothing. And no im not high hahahaha just meditated my ass off this month

any advice on how to fix that would be kewl! ❤️

Edited by Mosess

@Mosess you're wanting a non-dual experience which lasts longer before you're 'sucked back into duality'?  It may not be what you want to hear, but my suggestion is patience. Keep practicing, gratefully accept what you already have, and that the process is working in just the right way. Out of interest, how long have you been going? 

PS I'm not claiming to be awakened, so feel free to ignore me lol :) 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

Do you want your life to end? Because that is what is required to end the identification with the body.

What you are missing is that sages that lost the identification with the body almost went dead due to hunger and forgetting to care his body.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

I think this is very much dependent on practice. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

6 hours ago, Mosess said:

@Javfly33 My life ended when i realized i am nothing inside of nothing lol

Then why you still think you have a body?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Change your baseline state of consciousness via hardcore practices.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 1/28/2021 at 10:01 AM, Mosess said:

Hello awakened peeps!

I noticed a pattern that everytime i go into non dual awareness, I get sucked back into duality and get identified with the body again. This happened about 3 times now, each time its always the body that i attach too. how can i stop attaching to the body? its like i can be either inside or outside of nothing. if i am inside of nothing, i am inside but attached to the body, which is nothing, but now is something due to the identification if that makes sense lol. but when i am outside of nothing, it is literally nothing. And no im not high hahahaha just meditated my ass off this month

any advice on how to fix that would be kewl! ❤️

What is I..?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 1/28/2021 at 1:01 PM, Mosess said:

Identification with the body after non dual awareness

Hello awakened peeps!

I noticed a pattern that everytime i go into non dual awareness,

It’d be most helpful imo to be aware of thought’s about a you going into nondual awareness....

I get sucked back into duality and get identified with the body again.

...the off shoot is believing thoughts about there being a “duality”, and a you identified with it. Paying attention, inspecting these thoughts, unravels the pattern, and uncovers “the now”, or presence, being. That veiling narrative happens literally one single thought at a time, always in the exact same now. Noticing it is effortless. 

This happened about 3 times now, each time its always the body that i attach too. how can i stop attaching to the body?

“Body” is only the thought “body”. There’s no “ghost” in “a body” attached somehow. It’s thought attachment. Meditate daily, first thing in the morning. Again in the afternoon.  Try telling the story of when “you first attached to the body”. Have a laugh. ? It’s a funny story when inspected, and having a laugh when spotted, it breaks the chain. 

its like i can be either inside or outside of nothing. if i am inside of nothing, i am inside but attached to the body, which is nothing, but now is something due to the identification if that makes sense lol. but when i am outside of nothing, it is literally nothing. And no im not high hahahaha just meditated my ass off this month

Who’s that all about there? In a literal sense, who are you even thinking about? There’s no chest moving in & out of stuff. Nonduality isn’t some kind of haunting.  Right now, awareness is aware. Inspect thoughts about yourself, about time, about nonduality & duality ?. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE