Muhammad Jawad

M. Jawad's Kriya Yoga Journal (Progress, Experiences, Insights)

11 posts in this topic

Day 01 - 16/01/2021 - Done - Good

Day 02 - 17/01/2021 - Done - Good

Day 03 - 18/01/2021 - Done - Good

Day 04 - 19/01/2021 - Done - Good (Felt Depth)

Day 05 - 20/01/2021 - Done - Good (Felt Depth)

Day 06 - 21/01/2021 - Done - Not Good (Needs to understand & Practice ujjayi Pranayama)

Day 07 - 22/01/2021 - Done - Good (Learned & Practice ujjayi Pranayama & had a Wonderful Meditation Session)

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Day 08 - 23/01/2021 - 30 Mins - Done - Normal

I Sat in 30 Min Half Lotus Asana

12 Nadi Shodhana Pranayama Cycles

12 Ujjayi Pranayama Cycles

Feel like I still need to practice and correct a few things.

This definitely looks good. 

I'd like to try few as well. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Day 09 - 24/01/2021 - 30 Mins - Done - Good

12 Nadi Shodhana Pranayama Cycles

12 Ujjayi Pranayama Cycles

20 Min Concentration (Attention, Focus & Gaze between eyebrows + Om Sound / Sound of Silence)

I was not able to locate the feeling between my eyebrows. I didn't know that where to fix my gaze. 

Can anyone guide me on how can I focus between my eyebrows?

Day 10 - 25/01/2021 - 40 Mins - Done - Good

I Sat in 20 Min Half Lotus Asana

09 Nadi Shodhana Pranayama Cycles (Successful)

09 Ujjayi Pranayama Cycles (Better)

20 Min Concentration (Attention, Focus & Gaze between eyebrows + Om Sound / Sound of Silence)

Better than Yesterday, More Peaceful & Deeper Feeling. 

I was not able to locate the feeling between my eyebrows. I didn't know where to fix my gaze. But today I felt a little bit of sensations on my forehead. 

Edited by Muhammad Jawad
Needed to fix few things

Day 11 - 26/01/2021 - 30 Mins - Done - Good

12 Nadi Shodhana Pranayama Cycles (Successful)

12 Ujjayi Pranayama Cycles (Successful)

30 Min Concentration (Attention, Focus & Gaze between eyebrows + Om Sound / Sound of Silence)

I was not able to locate the feeling between my eyebrows. I didn't know where to fix my gaze. But today I felt a few sensations on my forehead. And at the end my head was heavy and I had a little bit of a headache.

Day 12 - 27/01/2021 - 30 Mins - Done - Good

30 Min Concentration (Attention, Focus & Gaze between eyebrows + Om Sound / Sound of Silence)

Feel like I still need to learn, understand, practice, and correct a few things. 

I was not able to locate the feeling between my eyebrows. It was really hard to find bhrumadhya. I didn't know where to fix my gaze. If sometime in between I found the place to focus on then was not able to remain in my Gaza there for more than a second. It was a continuous struggle to try again and again etc… 1 or 2 times I felt subtle energy surges running around in my whole body. I started to feel stretching in my tongue. While trying to focus on Bhrumadhya my fingers were trying to twist automatically. I was feeling a little bit of pain in my spine, forehead & top of the head. And at the end my head was heavy and I had a little bit of a headache.

I will do Kriya Yoga daily but know I will post only when I will have something new & different to share. Thanks

Day 13 - 28/01/2021 - 30 Mins - Done - Good

Feel like I still need to learn, understand, practice, and correct a few things. 

It was really hard to find bhrumadhya. I didn't know where to fix my gaze. If sometime in between I found the place to focus on then was not able to remain in my gaze there for more than a few seconds. It was a continuous struggle to try again and again etc… Throughout my whole day, I can feel subtle sensations and pulse at the location of chakras and at the time of Kriya Yoga as well. I was feeling a little bit of pain in my spine, forehead & top of the head. And at the end my head was heavy and I had a little bit of a headache.

Day 14 - 29/01/2021 - 30 Mins - Done - Good

09 Nadi Shodhana Pranayama Cycles (Successful)

09 Ujjayi Pranayama Cycles (Successful)

It was really hard to find bhrumadhya. I didn't know where to fix my gaze. If sometime in between I found the place to focus on then was not able to remain in my gaze there for more than a few seconds. It was a continuous struggle to try again and again etc… But it was a lot better than before. Throughout my whole day, I can feel subtle sensations and pulse at the location of chakras and at the time of Kriya Yoga as well. I was feeling a little bit of pain in my spine, forehead & top of the head. And at the end my head was heavy and I had a little bit of a headache. Today I felt sensations in my throat and below my navel area as well.