Muhammad Jawad

M. Jawad's Meditation Journal (Progress, Experiences & Insights)

11 posts in this topic

Doing Meditation from last 4 years: 2017 - 2018 - 2019 - 2020 …..

Day 01 - 16/01/2021 - Done - Good

Day 02 - 17/01/2021 - Done - Good

Day 03 - 18/01/2021 - Done - Good

Day 04 - 19/01/2021 - Done - Good

Day 05 - 20/01/2021 - Done - Good

Day 06 - 21/01/2021 - Done - Good

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Day 07 - 22/01/2021 - 30 Mins - Done - Good

Wonderful Meditation Experience. It was really deep, peaceful. I lost 80% sense of my body. I was aware of the very clear sound of silence. After a few minutes of meditation, I heard The Sound of “Sheee” in my right year for 2 secs.

Day 08 - 23/01/2021 - 15 Mins - Done - Good

I did this meditation after Kriya Yoga & Shamanic Breathing so It was really peaceful, Joyful and I was feeling a lot better, really happy, healed & Lightweight. I was aware of the very clear sound of silence / Om Sound.

Day 09 - 24/01/2021 - 15 Mins - Done - Good

I did this meditation after Kriya Yoga. I was aware of the very clear sound of silence / Om Sound but I was not able to locate the feeling between eyebrows so I had any single-pointed object to focus on.

Day 10 - 25/01/2021 - 20 Mins - Done - Good

I did this meditation after Kriya Yoga. I was aware of the very clear sound of silence / Om Sound. It was peaceful and I was able to observe my leg pain objectively. And today I felt a few sensations on my forehead while this meditation.

3 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Technique?

Earlier I used to focus on Sound of Silence.

Then I started doing the techniques told by Leo.

and nowadays I am doing the Meditation using the technique explained in Lesson 4 of Kriya Yoga's book recommended by LEO at his book list.

Thanks   

Day 11 - 26/01/2021 - 30 Mins - Done - Good

I did this meditation after Kriya Yoga. I was aware of the very clear sound of silence / Om Sound. It was peaceful. And I felt a few sensations on my forehead sometimes. Trying to focus between eyebrows gave me a feeling of heavy head, pressure in the head, and headache.  

Day 12 - 27/01/2021 - 30 Mins - Done - Good

I did this meditation after Kriya Yoga. I was aware of the very clear sound of silence / Om Sound. It was peaceful. I was not able to locate the feeling between my eyebrows. It was really hard to find bhrumadhya. I didn't know where to fix my gaze. If sometime in between I found the place to focus on then was not able to remain in my gaze there for more than a second. It was a continuous struggle to try again and again etc… 1 or 2 times I felt subtle energy surges running around in my whole body. I started to feel stretching in my tongue. While trying to focus on Bhrumadhya my fingers were trying to twist automatically. I was feeling a little bit of pain in my spine, forehead & top of the head. And at the end my head was heavy and I had a little bit of a headache.

I will do Meditation daily but know I will post only when I will experience something new & different. Thanks

Day 14 - 29/01/2021 - 30 Mins - Done - Better

Today’s meditation was very deep and peaceful. During meditation, I needed to take a few deep breaths and when inhaled I felt really amazing intense blissful energy wash over through my whole body.