Flyboy

Is there only one Awakening?

56 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, James123 said:

You are deeply suffering. 

And from your posts you have yet to be come fully conscious that everything is nothing.  You are still creating a duality between nothing and everything.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

You have yet to be come fully conscious that everything is nothing.  You are still creating a duality between nothing and everything.

The person who hears that from leo is not aware of that, including leo too, because the way that he talks to others. No self is love. 

Additionally, you cant become full conscious, you must drop “you” to become “nothing “. When “I” dropped “everything “ drops. Additionally, nothing has ever happened, “duality” is just a thought, but other person is not aware of that and “he” is “me” too. Enlightenment is selflessness not selfishness. Why Peter Raltson, Ramana maharsi, Krishanamurti, Mooji, Buddha vs... doesn’t give speech to dogs or cats, but they give speech to human? 

Dont come up with the stuff that you have learned, go have a direct realization. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@James123 Can you tell that from pixels on a screen? Leo does have a personality...  

Of course. Not even close to have enlightenment. No self is love. Enlightenment is not about being selfish, it is being selfless. We are “identical”, because we are “nothing”. Thats why unconditional love. 

@James123 and yet you are obsessed with teachings of Nothing. I am not doing that.  I was the most skeptical of all... Answer me this...in your moment of Nothing what happened? What was experienced?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@James123 you are obsessed with teachings of nothing. I am not doing that.  I was the most skeptical of all.  Answer me this...in your moment of Nothing what happened?  

First of all there is no “I”. when you dropped the “I” you realize what you are. I am you, because we are nothing. Secondly, Do you think these are sentences? Or you think you are in the world? No, you are not aware of  (Now is before birth, nothing has ever happened) as another person. Therefore, as osho said it might be a game for me, but it can be life between death for another person. Therefore as Nisargadatta Maharaj said ”Wisdom is knowing i am nothing, love is knowing i am everything “. 
Have a awakening brother. As a moderator, you are giving sessions to people on skype too. So, if there is no love there is no teaching. And for that you have to be wise first, with dropping the “I”.

8 hours ago, James123 said:

First of all there is no “I”. when you dropped the “I” you realize what you are. I am you, because we are nothing. Secondly, Do you think these are sentences? Or you think you are in the world? No, you are not aware of  (Now is before birth, nothing has ever happened) as another person. Therefore, as osho said it might be a game for me, but it can be life between death for another person. Therefore as Nisargadatta Maharaj said ”Wisdom is knowing i am nothing, love is knowing i am everything “. 
Have a awakening brother. As a moderator, you are giving sessions to people on skype too. So, if there is no love there is no teaching. And for that you have to be wise first, with dropping the “I”.

You couldn't answer the question as i feared, and you are regurgitating other teachings.   When you wanna describe your experience of nothing feel free.  Simply said..this is nothing right here - but one must realize this by dying.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura Okay, so for example your AL-LAD video. The Awakening to the contextual natures of things, would that be an insight or an awakening? or did the awakening lead to an insight?

Don't remember what I said in that video. Seems like a lifetime ago.

So the awakening is a change in consciousness as the insight is the gems you get from that, but they aren't clearly distinct either.

Insight - My body is out of order

Awakening - Becoming infinite/ entering God consciousness 

Insights can be minor or major realizations. They can be ordinary or mystical. You can have them without or with awakening.

Awakening is beyond a mere insight. It's a radical change in your state of consciousness. Like super-human degrees of consciousness. It will often come with many insights on top of it since this expanded state gives you more access to insight.

So just distinguish states vs insights.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You couldn't answer the question as i feared. because you are not awake and you are regurgitating other teachings.   When you wanna describe your experience of nothing feel free.  Simply said..this is nothing right here - but you must realize this by dying.  

Your answer is “Nothing has ever happened”. Because, therefore there is no such a thing as something,  i am nothing, and all there is “me”.

No “nothingness “ can not be “experience “, can just “be”. Therefore anything “you” “experience “ is an illusion. Have a direct realization. 

Additionally, there is no such a thing as “I”, “life” or “death”. It’s clear see that you are stuck in duality, because “you” still think that you born and in the universe. That’s the reason why “i” and “death” is still “exist” for you.

Edited by James123

Just now, James123 said:

Your answer is “Nothing has ever happened”. Because, therefore there is no such a thing as something,  i am nothing, and all there is “me”.

No “nothingness “ can not be “experience “, can just “be”. Therefore anything “you” “experience “ is an illusion. Have a direct realization. T

Ofocurse...we are way beyond the you..yes we are talking about Being.  Language is limited.  But Being IS.  

Nothing IS.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Ofocurse...we are way beyond the you..yes we are talking about Being.  Language is limited.  But Being IS.  

Nothing IS.

42 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

you are obsessed with teachings of Nothing. I am not doing that.  I was the most skeptical of all.  Answer me this...in your moment of Nothing what happened? What was experienced?  

So what is these sentences for?

Additionally, there is no such a thing as “I”, “life” or “death”. Because, “you” still think that you born and in the universe, which is duality. That’s the reason why “i” and “death” is still “exist” for you. Additionally, do you think that these are sentences? 

Edited by James123

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@James123  Answer me this...in your moment of Nothing what happened? What was experienced?  

Isness.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

7 hours ago, James123 said:

You are deeply suffering. 

Are "You" sure?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 hour ago, Harikrishnan said:

Are "You" sure?

Forget about awakening, humiliating others comes from root of the ego. That shows high level of suffering. 

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Forget about awakening, humiliating others comes from root of the ego. That shows high level of suffering. 

who is humiliated? "None"

if leo said that to me "4th path my ass" i would have said "how deep". Then again thats me. Someone else may get triggered thinking oh leo said bad words towards me when asked a serious question, then what you said is correct. but what if he thought 'what is that is triggered hearing leo's bad words', it would change his whole experience. 

don't you think Expecting others to act the way our ego like is a bad thing? is there a written down enlightenment guru guide on how to use language?

much love brother ❤

Edited by Harikrishnan

55 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

who is humiliated? "None"

if leo said that to me "4th path my ass" i would have said "how deep". Then again thats me. Someone else may get triggered thinking oh leo said bad words towards me when asked a serious question, then what you said is correct. but what if he thought 'what is that is triggered hearing leo's bad words', it would change his whole experience. 

don't you think Expecting others to act the way our ego like is a bad thing? is there a written down enlightenment guru guide on how to use language?

much love brother ❤

It is your “personal idea”. “it is for others. Enlightenment is being no one, therefore everyone. So when you speak, you speak as they are you, because they are. No self is love. If you are not in love with “yourself” (which is everything), you have no idea what awakening is. And if you are in love you never disrespect others, which is you again.

Whatever you say is from “personal perspective” but when you become no self, you realize everything is you. It is game for me but it can be life and death for someone else. It is clear to see that  disrespecting others comes from deep ego. As Nisargadatta Maharaj said ”Wisdom is knowing that i am nothing, love is knowing that i am everything “. As Rumi says, polite and kind words make snake get out of its cave. This is what being  really a teacher, and how to  lead people on path of awakening. As Jesus says if someone hit your right cheek turn your other cheek.

It is different knowing the path, and walking the path. You just know the path as an idea. Surrender.

Edited by James123

@Leo Gura That is what I got to thinking about afterwards, I was like "Oh yeah, States vs structure/ insight"

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@James123 Can't disrespect nothing.

If something hurts your feelings thats ur ego bro.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@James123 Can't disrespect nothing.

If something hurts your feelings thats ur ego bro.

FORGET ABOUT YOURSELF, THINK ABOUT OTHERS. How many people become nothing? Because if you did, you know others are you too, and not aware(including you). Anything “I” said not for “me” for others. Read it carefully. But almost %95 of people on this forum talks from the ego or self. Therefore it is normal to not comprehend the conversation that comes from no self and ego comprehend it as comes from the ego. Ego sees everything as ego.

Edited by James123

1 hour ago, James123 said:

It is your “personal idea”. “it is for others. Enlightenment is being no one, therefore everyone. So when you speak, you speak as they are you, because they are. No self is love. If you are not in love with “yourself” (which is everything), you have no idea what awakening is. And if you are in love you never disrespect others, which is you again.

Whatever you say is from “personal perspective” but when you become no self, you realize everything is you. It is game for me but it can be life and death for someone else. It is clear to see that  disrespecting others comes from deep ego. As Nisargadatta Maharaj said ”Wisdom is knowing that i am nothing, love is knowing that i am everything “. As Rumi says, polite and kind words make snake get out of its cave. This is what being  really a teacher, and how to  lead people on path of awakening. As Jesus says if someone hit your right cheek turn your other cheek.

It is different knowing the path, and walking the path. You just know the path as an idea. Surrender.

if you think you are disrespected by a my ass comment then its high time to check your ego instead saying someone is suffering. saying someone is suffering is more disrespectful than my ass comment. 

No one is suffering other than you- Abraham lincoln

When you say someone else is suffering; honey its you suffering- Mahthma Gandhi

Suffering makes you close to God- Mother theresa.

?

p.s i dont want to derail the topic. im out

Edited by Harikrishnan