Leo Gura

First Psychedelic Lichen Discovered

20 posts in this topic

http://www.evolveandascend.com/2016/09/28/new-species-psychedelic-lichen-contains-tryptamine-psilocybin/

Sounds yummy ;)

Interestingly, it's possible to create a molecule called: 4-ho-5-meo-dmt

Which is a hybrid molecule between Psilocybin & 5-meo! Psychedelic effects? Entirely unknown!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Hydroxy-5-methoxydimethyltryptamine

Who knows what kinds of consciousness-expanding substances we'll discover in the 21st century!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@John Flores It's safe to assume there's always something deeper. Don't ever underestimate consciousness ;)

@Outer There's a reason the medicine man was the original guru-figure in ancient human cultures. He knew where to find the good stuff ;)

@Leo Gura Ever tried Salvia?  It gave me an out of body experience and definitely a sense of ego death.  An experience of pure aware spirit.  Now the DEA is planning to ban it, and why not?  It occurs naturally and is legal and a psychedelic.  If they make it illegal it will be joyfully hard to obtain and we'll all have to go to the Yucatan to obtain it like 5 meo.  Yes, I am being sarcastic.  Along the lines of the DEA's thinking, its a MIRACLE alcohol ever became legal again.

It occurs naturally and is legal and a psychedelic.  

It is illegal in the UK.

@Ramu Salvia's actually pretty dangerous because you lose motor control for a while. I'm shocked it's not already illegal.

On 10/1/2016 at 11:59 PM, Leo Gura said:

http://www.evolveandascend.com/2016/09/28/new-species-psychedelic-lichen-contains-tryptamine-psilocybin/

Sounds yummy ;)

Interestingly, it's possible to create a molecule called: 4-ho-5-meo-dmt

Which is a hybrid molecule between Psilocybin & 5-meo! Psychedelic effects? Entirely unknown!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Hydroxy-5-methoxydimethyltryptamine

Who knows what kinds of consciousness-expanding substances we'll discover in the 21st century!

Woah. 

On 10/4/2016 at 3:45 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Ramu Salvia's actually pretty dangerous because you lose motor control for a while. I'm shocked it's not already illegal.

I thought it was.  You used to be able to get it at your random smoke shops, but they quit selling it years ago.  

edit:  Googled it, apparently it's not illegal federally, but a lot of states made it illegal.  

Edited by Heart of Space

@Heart of Space They sell Savlia x100 extract in Vegas smoke shops right by the front counter.

It's only illegal in a few states.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Heart of Space They sell Savlia x100 extract in Vegas smoke shops right by the front counter.

It's only illegal in a few states.

Yea, that's how I used to remember it here in Texas.  

On another note, who the hell needs x100 extract?  Lmao, so many poor unsuspecting teenagers gonna get blasted to an infinite hell scape.  

I looked at the x100 extract and said, "Hell nah, man... That's nuts!"

Went with x50 ^_^

@Leo Gura

Haha, well with your experience and level of care you put into it I'd say that you can handle it.  I'd actually like to hear your opinion on that substance, which most people (including my 20 year old self) say is pretty negative and non-comparable to tryptamine substances.  I know I'm being off topic so I'll stop, but I'm just curious what your experiences have been like.  

Edited by Heart of Space

@Heart of Space I haven't tried it yet. I'd require a trip sitter for that one.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Heart of Space I haven't tried it yet. I'd require a trip sitter for that one.

I tried 25x back in the day. I really did not experience any loss of motor control. What was fascinating was the INSTANT ego death as soon as you take a rip, you dont know who you are, or where you are, if you have friends around you dont know who they are either. But you dont care, you are not afraid. Then within 10 mins everything comes back slowly and you start to sweat.

Edited by MM1988

4 hours ago, MM1988 said:

I really did not experience any loss of motor control.

Consider yourself lucky.

4 hours ago, MM1988 said:

I tried 25x back in the day. I really did not experience any loss of motor control. What was fascinating was the INSTANT ego death as soon as you take a rip, you dont know who you are, or where you are, if you have friends around you dont know who they are either. But you dont care, you are not afraid. Then within 10 mins everything comes back slowly and you start to sweat.

Lol, you didn't fully trip on Salvia then, homie.  I'm not saying you didn't smoke it, because you probably did.  Very common for people to not get the full effects at first or even for a second or third try.  It kind of has a reverse tolerance sort of effect if you don't do it fully proper.  If you had even a slightly legit salvia trip you are gone, G-O-N-E.  Motor function is gone.  Period.  Sounds like you had the typical tried it once, but didn't get the real effects teenage salvia non-trip (but the slight change in consciousness caused a placebo that made me feel like I had some crazy experience that I call ego death, but wasn't really ego death).  

Salvia for most people is a trip straight to hell.  Enjoy. :)

Yeah probably didnt get the full effects, dont know why. We smoked it in a bong, and I did it multiple times on different days, so I got a pretty good feel for it. Maybe it wasnt enough, also you cant make a joint with it or anything or you get absolutely 0 effects. It has to be consumed all at once.

It wasnt placebo though. There was an immediate change in vision, not full blown, but it was like the framerate got turned down a lot. And the immediate, lets call it temporary amnesia, rather than ego death. Got bored pretty quickly with the stuff, because the "high" wasnt that great, too short and the sweating sucked. I was just a teenager experimenting and out to get high somehow at the time.

Edited by MM1988