Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BartekD

Weird energy in the spine

21 posts in this topic

@Nahm Oof thats my mistake. I tried this version of the technique just now and felt my 3rd eye and there was a moment of bliss so thats always nice, but that brings up a question lol I visualized/felt the energy going up -> out through the head and so my eyes naturally looked toward the 3rd eye which usually works. But do you mean out of the body as a whole during the exhale to dissipate the energy or does it not matter ? Sorry for being so detail orientated. I also now see that @Tim Ho describes this very similarly. Not sure why I read you message incorrectly, I think I was reading off of memory and tried to compare it with sushumna breathing. Thank you for your clarification! 

@Tim Ho I actually felt the peace and heat today it was very short but after bringing the energy up and out I brought it up through all of the chakras and performed maha bandha and was brought to the present like a slap to the face (its quite terrifying and cool). And hey just out of curiosity, are awakenings any different than what psychedelics offer? I know that most psychedelic "awakenings" are different but do you count that? 

For example ive had experiences of unity and peace but those usually fade like you are saying, the ego comes back. But does that count as an awakening? lol sorry if its a dumb question, but in my experience some say psychedelics dont count because they fade. So then the question is, is awakening a continuous state? Or is it a state that is similar to that of psychedelics? Or is it just an awakening to deeper understanding (which fades in my experience) and then integrating that understanding into your everyday life ?

Ill give those noontropics a shot. I tried lions mane and a few others but did not feel any different tbh. Modafinil was the one that I could feel the difference instantly but its also synthetic lmao.  Good idea to eat it with banana, ive been eating my multivitamins usually while fasted lmfao so that might not have been the brightest idea.