Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vishnusavestheday

Have you found your Absolute Them?

2 posts in this topic

I am he who speaks to you in order to suggest that you may bump into humans who work the exact opposite karmic cycle of yours since the day you were born. Imagine there are two wasteful people in your entire life, and help them until they are completely in the desire to help themselves. Move through pedophile pasts, move through house burning down moments, move through incestual rape. If they still don't care, remember to nestle into their grudges to come up with better arguments to observe systemic conflicts. Humans are microsystems in which our shared mind expands into the possibilities of our choices. 

Call them. Don't hang up and wait until they have nothing but disdain for how truthful you are. Why respect their wishes? Their ideas are wrong. Don't tell them outright, suggest persuasion through peaceful vehicles beyond coexistence. 

Always ask of might. Might is infinitely polite. Might I? I might dive into that...

All productive conversations are either about a book, about poetry, or about the possible use of MIGHT as a possibility arranging itself and as politeness asking for a superposition.

I am selling you God. Leave me alone.

"Holy fuck. Holy fucking fuck. That body of yours is absurd." -Sri Ramana Maharshi

Yes, you are DejaVuddha, more woke into progression than a cease and resist order from a shady Buddha idiot. Know more.

"Holy fuck. Holy fucking fuck. That body of yours is absurd." -Sri Ramana Maharshi